Munir El Haddadi

utility73

For his standards a decent performance. Not sure if he will ever make it at Barça though.
On the other hand I also had my serious doubts on Rafinha and Roberto ... and look what a huge difference it can make for player once he gets more confident in himself..

EdmondDantes

I genuinely think he's doing well. He's got a lovely first touch and great work-rate to boot. An assist and two penalties won recently, not that bad a return.

tikitakito

Give this guy a break! Got us twice a penalty on crucial moments in the game.. always involved and keeping the pitch wide..

Finally Luchos sees the point of starting with him instead of Sandro.. who almost screws avery contact with the ball up.

He had a decent game.. still above the average rating of the other ten players.

http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...ings-from-villarreal-triumph-camp-nou-4654984

This guy just need to be a little more selfish to be able to pick his goal.. still plays in service of Neymar and Suarez who are on fire right now.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think once this guys next goal break through he will be a bit more relaxed and score more easily. He's been kind of unfortunate with a lot of his shots.

God Serena

Will there is a international break now next game is the clasico and i reckon leo will make an appearance in it

We've known about the international break since well before Messi's injury. He's still set to miss the clasico, and probably the week after that, too.

God Serena

Finishing and speed are two very important things to be lacking, considering one of them he can't even fix.

You can fix your speed, it just takes a strong desire to. Changing your form, changing your mentality as you run, bouncing off of your toes versus your heels, the way you flick your legs up as you move... Anyone can improve their sprint speed if they want to enough. Unfortunately, outside of american football and track I don't hear of athletes being encouraged to improve that area as much.

Home of Barca Fans