Munir El Haddadi

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Deulofeu on the LW should hopefully happen at some point. I see his growth similar to young ronaldo (Not in terms of level more trajectory). Start off on the right but move to the left to become more of a goal threat.

He started off on the LW in the youth teams though. He's a better player on the left, IMO.

God Serena

The thing is it seems his crosses are pretty highly valued. In Everton's last game the commentator called him "One of if not the best crossers of the ball in the prem" in reference to the way he cuts around his man and whips a ball in whenever the opportunity arises.

xXKonan

Barcelona met on Monday with agent of Munir (20). Contract until 2017. If no renewal, Barcelona could sell in January. 12M buyout. [sport]

Going by Robert's words he won't be sold this January.

God Serena

Barcelona met on Monday with agent of Munir (20). Contract until 2017. If no renewal, Barcelona could sell in January. 12M buyout. [sport]

Going by Robert's words he won't be sold this January.

For some reason I'm losing a lot of faith in whatever comes out of Robert's mouth. It often seems like he's just another guy at the club giving his opinion.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He started off on the LW in the youth teams though. He's a better player on the left, IMO.

I actually believe he's better on the right but that's the beauty of Deulofeu, he can flip to either flank with near equal success

Munir should go out on loan or via the club's new sale with buyback approach...If a wide player is purchased in January as speculated him & Sandro will rarely play...I do believe his upside is greater than Sandro's so he should at least be playing more than he does but centrally

Adversus

ًWhy not Deulofeu ?he played at the left a lot with Barca B .in fact there was times when I felt that he played better on that side than the right side

I don't know. You would have to ask Martinez but playing devil's advocate maybe he thinks playing both Mirallas and Deulofeu would cause us to turn over possession too easily and hurt us defensively. While Deulofeu has a killer cross and through ball he doesn't half turn over the simplest of passes. It's a maturity thing which will improve but for now Martinez probably thinks it's not worth the risk.

That's interesting about Munir. Sounds like he might be sold after all and Enrique doesn't really get a say.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
There is some strong hate for the kid on the forum by some members. So much so that many want to play others out of position in order for Munir to not make it into the XI

Ustari

Mou, res!
Well, last season and early of the season many of the forum members didn't fancy with Sergi Roberto too.. So I don't really trust their judgement

khaled_a_d

Well, last season and early of the season many of the forum members didn't fancy with Sergi Roberto too.. So I don't really trust their judgement

They didn't fancy him for good reasons .it isn't like Roberto was good and people were hating .he was bad and he improved .good for the kid and for the club and its fans
People also doubted Jonathan Dos Santos and were proved right too . we can always use the examples that prove/disprove our points
For now Munir look like big disappointment and tbh I can't see him making it to the big stage,I hope he turns things around and prove me wrong though

God Serena

They didn't fancy him for good reasons .it isn't like Roberto was good and people were hating .he was bad and he improved .good for the kid and for the club and its fans
People also doubted Jonathan Dos Santos and were proved right too . we can always use the examples that prove/disprove our points
For now Munir look like big disappointment and tbh I can't see him making it to the big stage,I hope he turns things around and prove me wrong though

The difference between Munir and JDS and Roberto is Munir hasn't been on the first team for even a single season, while Roberto has been given years and JDS was here for a solid 30-40 years.

El Flaco

The penalty call Munir received vs. BATE

[gfy]EuphoricThoseJaguar[/gfy]

Alternative angles

[gfy]LegitimateDeliciousClam[/gfy]

The penalty call Munir received vs. Villarreal

[gfy]AdorableMeekJaguar[/gfy]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The thing is it seems his crosses are pretty highly valued. In Everton's last game the commentator called him "One of if not the best crossers of the ball in the prem" in reference to the way he cuts around his man and whips a ball in whenever the opportunity arises.

Deulofeu has been like this for years, this isn't new

Home of Barca Fans