Munir El Haddadi

Bran the Greenseer

Honestly it is not a matter of being wrong or not. He doesn't have any other substitutes for forwards. He wants to let MSN rest from time to time and his only options then are sandro and munir.

He could've tried to keep Deulofeu but its best for everyone that he went off to develop himself. And I suppose buying someone was out of the question.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
really good at trapping the ball and passing it backwards to Dani.. other than that… he can't dribble, he can't shoot… wtf is his purpose? Surely there is a B team player better?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
More chance of being an airforce pilot than a 1st team starter for barça at this point.

Pathetic.

Vlom

Haha, I wish ! Getting a second citizenship is something i've been looking into a lot, it's not easy. but I kinda got over my fantasizing over europe anyway when I met south america :wub:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He tripped over the guy, the penalty was a gift.
At least he's helping defend. I said he had no qualities whatsover but have to be fair here. He get's a plus for tracking back.

Horatio

You're welcome
Haha, I wish ! Getting a second citizenship is something i've been looking into a lot, it's not easy. but I kinda got over my fantasizing over europe anyway when I met south america :wub:

Yeah I'll be moving to Medellin coming year. The girls man......ughhh

Vlom

He tripped over the guy, the penalty was a gift.
At least he's helping defend. I said he had no qualities whatsover but have to be fair here. He get's a plus for tracking back.

That's really too light for a barça RW, honestly everytime he gets the ball he turned his back to the opposition goal and passed it back to dani, offered nothing, haven't checked the stats but I'm sure he had 0 take ons again.

I mean sure when Ney and Messi are injured he'll play; but other than that I don't see him being a long term solution at all, I am fairly certain Lucho sees that too.

I'm sorry but to be this lame against Ganzhou, or villanovense is a deal breaker, should be lent for a couple seasons see if he somehow turns this around, otherwise hasta luego.

Yeah I'll be moving to Medellin coming year. The girls man......ughhh

Haha, I know something about that, my last girlfriend was from Cali :D

Home of Barca Fans