Nelson Semedo

Hawk

interesting to see how he gets on a technical level - does he have the neat/deft touches in the tight spaces to be a real threat

Gerry Armstrong said "i like him" ...that surely means he is destined for greatness

xXKonan

DHv795QXoAAe0_h.jpg

N612

But you guys need to remembwr when he came on against madrid he kind of shut down their flank from his side...so i guess he ll manage well defensively against anyone vwry solid player!

Nothanks

But you guys need to remembwr when he came on against madrid he kind of shut down their flank from his side...so i guess he ll manage well defensively against anyone vwry solid player!

although he wasn't the best, he was the only one in that game that even got the ball away from marcelo lol, he is a serious upgrade to our current options and anyone else in the market.

xXKonan

Imagine if we were still RB-less at this point because we spent to much time chasing Bellerin and getting nowhere.

bad enough we are still trying to sign Dembele and Seri, but I shudder the thought of us going another season with Vidal and Robert as our RB options because we missed out on signing Semedo.

Messi983

Imagine if we were still RB-less at this point because we spent to much time chasing Bellerin and getting nowhere.

bad enough we are still trying to sign Dembele and Seri, but I shudder the thought of us going another season with Vidal and Robert as our RB options because we missed out on signing Semedo.

We would probably pay 80M for Bellerin if we wouldn't sign Semedo before Neymar left.

xXKonan

We would probably pay 80M for Bellerin if we wouldn't sign Semedo before Neymar left.
Considering how Bellerin has been playing for the past year, 80 million euros for him would take a lot of pressure off how bad the Paulinho deal was.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans