Nelson Semedo

clemente

This is where Valverde loses me.. Semedo played flawlessly last game, played for 90 minutes and showed great stamina, had a week to rest, why the shit is he on the bench and didnt get a minute to play? And I was hoping I will never have to see Roberto RB again, but I guess its still better than Vidal who is jogging back to stop a counter-attack instead of sprinting. I'm just gonna assume Valverde didn't want to rush Semedo in or whatever..

gatsu

All of Alaves attacks come from our right side. Don't know how is valverde looking at the game but this is reason enough to banish roberto from playing RB. Unless it is a political reason behind starting roberto.

Vilarrubi

All of Alaves attacks come from our right side. Don't know how is valverde looking at the game but this is reason enough to banish roberto from playing RB. Unless it is a political reason behind starting roberto.

That's my thinking, with the rumours of him leaving last week maybe they are keeping him in the starting lineup so he doesn't leave. Roberto is an important player for us, versatile.. just not a RB.

Givenchy

That's my thinking, with the rumours of him leaving last week maybe they are keeping him in the starting lineup so he doesn't leave. Roberto is an important player for us, versatile.. just not a RB.

if thats the case, put Bob in midfield to replace Raki. we actually have a RB who performed pretty well only to bench him the next game, baffling from Valverde

Jombi

Look at the huge mistake Bellerin just made. The board were ready to spend 50-60m on him

They would have tried to sign him for 100m with Neymar money. Surprised we havent been chasing Ozil more. He is a typical board signing. Aging, inconsistent, Arsenal, fat wage, famous player etc.

Last edited:

xXKonan

It seems Portugal did not call up Semedo. WTF ?
Well he has a one game suspension due to that red card he got during the Confederations cup. probably will just serve that and wait until the next round of international friendlies/qualifiers to get called up.

Givenchy

They would have tried to sign him for 100m with Neymar money. Surprised we havent been chasing Ozil more. He is a typical board signing. Aging, inconsistent, Arsenal, fat wage, famous player etc.

this makes me glad in a way Neymar delayed his transfer :lol: imagine Barto having 222m to spend with Bellerin priced at 60m :bartomeu:

Pepe Silvia

We really shouldn't be seeing anymore of Vidal or Bobby at RB with a natural CB like Semedo in the squad. Hope he features in next game.

Home of Barca Fans