Nelson Semedo

Neymessi

Our defence line is perfect now with his arrival. First 4 players in pique semedo umtiti and alba with backups as vidal roberto mascherano digne vermaelen is great.

Wick

Made a single mistake in the 79th minute in an otherwise extraordinary performance for a new player.

He has everything you want in a RB. I can't stress how important buying him over Bellerin was.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I can only remember one mistake later in the match. His yellow in first half was just a tactical foul.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's a shame that EV went full retard and lost us a trophy by insisting on Vidal/Roberto at RB. There were other reasons we lost those games and we have glaring problems elsewhere, but playing Vidal and then Roberto+shitty formation was decisive in screwing us for the Supercup. We would've either won it or come very close if not for that.

Semedo is a beast, been saying it from day one. All those that shat on him for not being as proven as Bellerin (lol) or roasted him after a one-off game in the Confederations Cup are being proven wrong big time.

You can either spot talent or you can't. In my eyes those stupid criticisms of Semedo are almost exactly the same ones that people have been making about Seri after some uphill games against Napoli. Hopefully we do get him in winter and I expect he'll prove those doubters wrong as well.

Home of Barca Fans