Nelson Semedo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm hoping he can offer more in attack because he hasn't done much so far in that regard.

He's better in attack than defence.

He might not show to that degree it until he adapts more and gets an understanding with Dembele, along with one with Alba where one stays back when the other goes forward.

KingLeo10

we have by far the second best fullback combo in football, and hopefully the alba-semedo duo is the top dog by the end of the season. :cheers:

It's a shame that EV went full retard and lost us a trophy by insisting on Vidal/Roberto at RB. There were other reasons we lost those games and we have glaring problems elsewhere, but playing Vidal and then Roberto+shitty formation was decisive in screwing us for the Supercup. We would've either won it or come very close if not for that.

Really? He'd have done better than Vidal and Roberto no doubt, but Madrid dominated us all around in both games. Don't think the team as a whole would have been much better with him starting. They were the kind of games where the team as a whole were simply dominated, and no single like-for-like player swap would have made a major difference, no matter the gap in quality between the players being swapped. It's like when people claim that we would have done better or even won against Bayern in 2013 had Messi been fit.

Don't get me wrong, it was a stupid decision from EV, but I don't think that alone was the cause of our loss.

cro-man

His defending could be a problem. He is weak on 1vs1 and is letting so many balls in from his corner side. Almost every pass or cross from his side goes through him. I hope he can improve that.
On the other side he is really fast and recovers many balls with his speed like alba.

His attacking and passing skills are great but he is holding back too much .

If he can improve his defending he will be a decent rb ....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His defending could be a problem. He is weak on 1vs1 and is letting so many balls in from his corner side. Almost every pass or cross from his side goes through him. I hope he can improve that.
On the other side he is really fast and recovers many balls with his speed like alba.

Did we watch the same games?

Nothanks

lol wtf?
a fullback pushing a winger to the corner = a good job by the fullback.
he prevented inside corner cut ins from wingers.

the fact that juve tried to double team the right side... he beasted that whole corner himself.

Vilarrubi

........ ???

If anything it's the opposite of what you said. He's lacking confidence going forward but defending, passing and positioning are first class.

Literally don't know what game you watched!

Home of Barca Fans