Nelson Semedo

Smaller than Alex Song. Then again football was NEVER bigger is better.

Sizes aside, Alex Song is absolutely NOTHING compare to Semedo.

Hopefully Semedo can keep carrying, babysitting and protecting Pique from being exposed.

If Semedo had played the first leg and started the 2nd leg of Spanish super Cup, maybe Barca would have had a chance to win. Asensio might have been contained.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

Didn t you say the real test for him was against Juve game? So now Juve is to weak?

Dude, pesimism is bad for your health, seriously.

I am not letting the hype get to me. Douglas Cousta put in a few crosses from Semedo's side, he even nutmegged him with a cross on one occasion.
Anyways, I said he has been good so far.

PhilS

he did great. hopefully the days of Roberto and Vidal at RB are over now, if not for Messi he'd be my MoTM. thank you to Arsenal for keeping hold of Bellerin :rockon:

I think Vidal at RB is over, unless it would be something like first round of Copa. I don't think at his age that Semedo will play huge minutes, so we'll have to see who Valverde uses as rotation. Could be Roberto, which is fine by me if the opponent is not a top offensive team.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Never took to a signing I was unsure about so instantly like I have with him. Umtiti won me over fast too. But when I saw Semedo against Juventus the other night...just knew he was the right RB for us.

Home of Barca Fans