New 2014-2015 kits

F

Flavia

The board, especially a new one, would never approve that. They aren't that stupid.

We better win some serious silverware in next season's kit. It'd make it more acceptable.

Bartomeu can get elected, don't forget.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I don't like it, but it is going to be our jersey next season after all so I am going to buy it, not just because I collect them (I will definitely get a Messi team-signed match-issued one), but I will also buy a replica jersey so that I contribute to our club's revenue. Call me silly, but knowing that makes me feel good.

F

Flavia

I don't like it, but it is going to be our jersey next season after all so I am going to buy it, not just because I collect them (I will definitely get a Messi team-signed match-issued one), but I will also buy a replica jersey so that I contribute to our club's revenue. Call me silly, but knowing that makes me feel good.

You can do that by getting anything from the fcb store.

He's not that stupid either. No way.

You never know. And the justification is on our crest, anyway

BcvRk93IQAAJJDs.jpg

Professor Chaos

B9Ld54EIQAA5scx.jpg

B9Ld59WIMAMcgkt.jpg

This is not Barça.

Freddy-Krueger-psd30698.png

It's still fanmade. Nike logo will be yellow. Shirt's seams are still from the last year. Next year will be different. As always, every year new model of shirt/shorts/socks.

Official shirt will look better but still with unacceptable horizontal stripes.

ScoobySquats

Does anyone know where i can buy the Third 2014-2015 kit but long sleeve. I can't for the life of me find it anywhere. I know it exists since i've seen it online with other people wearing them, but the major sites i checked don't seem to have it. They have the Home and Away long sleeve however.
Buying from Canada in case that's an issue

L

linetty

Damn footy, why don't you change you avatar to Cristina while you're at it?

footyfan

Calma, calma
Damn footy, why don't you change you avatar to Cristina while you're at it?

Why? This shirt is only bad/getting hate because it's a Barca shirt. Obviously it's a poor choice for an official kit for historical reasons but otherwise the colour scheme is good and the stripe size is also appealing.

L

linetty

Why? This shirt is only bad/getting hate because it's a Barca shirt. Obviously it's a poor choice for an official kit for historical reasons but otherwise the colour scheme is good and the stripe size is also appealing.
Yeah, I was joking mate :lol: But you know how it looks, also #FreeMessi in your signature :lol:

Home of Barca Fans