Neymar Jr. - v5

Don't give him a fucking payraisehttp://www.barcaforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1775018

He's already on 15 fucking millions net with his father also pocketing money through his genius scouting

Might be no need for a pay raise if he stays. 250M clause might scare away PSG too.

JamDav1982

Oh an the salaries of those morons who apparently run this club should go to Messi, Suarez and Pique.

The incompetence is mind-blowing.

The players are always going to have a bigger influence on trying to persuade players to stay than the board room. Unless money is involved.

serghei

maybe it's also having something to do with the reports that UEFA has warned PSG about FFP.

We live in a sane world after all. I mean some of the things that appeared in the press about how PSG want to pay this deal were insulting for UEFA. It was like an open plan about how PSG want to stick the middle finger to UEFA, mocking their rules and regulations.

JamDav1982

We live in a sane world after all. I mean some of the things that appeared in the press about how PSG want to pay this deal were insulting for UEFA.

PSG could probably still pay it and take the risk can get some of the value back across the next few years though.

We live in a sane world after all. I mean some of the things that appeared in the press about how PSG want to pay this deal were insulting for UEFA. It was like an open plan about how PSG want to stick the middle finger to UEFA, mocking their rules and regulations.

I thought the worst penalty for PSG would be 1 year ban from UCL if they used 3rd party to sign Neymar.

BBZ8800

All players care about money but he has chosen to be at Barca for less money in the past and could again.

He plays his best football for Brazil and that is fuck all to do with money anyway.

I am going to be a partybreaker, but who knows if this is true in the end, about Real offering him more money.

Who knows how much money we have actually paid to his dad in the end and how much money laundering we had with their Brasilian connections.

In the end, I wouldn't be surprised that Barca actually paid way more than Rm.

"He turned a bigger offer from a Rm" can easily be Rossell's, Barto's and Mundo Deportivo's propaganda.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Ohhh the drama. Loyalty out the window when Barca can't offer top notch wages like the oil clubs can - before we could match any salary and bonuses, now we slowly can't. Future looks worrying if this continues...

JamDav1982

Ohhh the drama. Loyalty out the window when Barca can't offer top notch wages like the oil clubs can - before we could match any salary and bonuses, now we slowly can't. Future looks worrying if this continues...

Loyalty is accepting less than 'oil clubs' could pay you?

JamDav1982

Wagner Riberio who seems in love with Real Madrid said they offered Neymar more money, there was a copy of the offer Real sent for Neymar leaked and it was said in the court case that Real offered more money.

Real just let all that propaganda agaist them slide though...

serghei

PSG could probably still pay it and take the risk can get some of the value back across the next few years though.

And what if UEFA makes an example of them and bans them form CL for 3-4 seasons then? You can't show full out disrespect for the institution that decides everything in the field that you're activating in. It's risky even for a scumbag like Nasser.

JamDav1982

And what if UEFA makes an example of them and bans them form CL for 3-4 seasons then? You can't show full out disrespect for the institution that decides everything in the field that you're activating in. It's risky even for a scumbag like Nasser.

Obviously that is what makes it a gamble to do but most likely would be a ban in 2/3 years time if taking that risk.

What are the wages and sign on fee being reported as? Seen so many figures now cant make head nor tale of it.

serghei

Obviously that is what makes it a gamble to do but most likely would be a ban in 2/3 years time if taking that risk.

What are the wages and sign on fee being reported as? Seen so many figures now cant make head nor tale of it.

What I've read in most sources is this: 222m. for Barca, 30m. net a year for Neymar, +100m. for Neymar sign on bonus and 40m. for his father. This, if true, would send the deal to more than half a billion. Sounds science fiction to me, but with Qatar you never know.

George_Costanza

lol so is true that UEFA gave PSG a warning over Neymar's deal? So if this is true then Neymar not leaving to PSG is due to the legality of the deal and not him wanting to stay.

Home of Barca Fans