Neymar Jr. - v5

Yannik

lol so is true that UEFA gave PSG a warning over Neymar's deal? So if this is true then Neymar not leaving to PSG is due to the legality of the deal and not him wanting to stay.

The "wanting to stay" rumour also only comes from a single person who claims to have it from Barca and just directly after that ESPN said that Neymar accepted PSGs offer. There's really no point in getting invested in any rumour now. Everyone is just taking shots into the dark. This is easily the most annoying transfer rumour I can remember, and i'm not gonna take anything serious until it's either done or dead or at least until someone in an official position actually comments on it.

serghei

The "wanting to stay" rumour also only comes from a single person who claims to have it from Barca and just directly after that ESPN said that Neymar accepted PSGs offer. There's really no point in getting invested in any rumour now. Everyone is just taking shots into the dark. This is easily the most annoying transfer rumour I can remember, and i'm not gonna take anything serious until it's either done or dead or at least until someone in an official position actually comments on it.

Yea true. Anything can happen. I don't believe it's done deal either. Players can change their mind twice a day FFS, nothing is that clear, especially not a situation like this. I don't care that much tbh, and I am prepared for both things. All I care is for the season to start so I can see Barca games again, with Neymar or with some other players instead of him, pretty much the same to me, since I don't believe we'll replace him with scrubs if he leaves. I certainly don't think having or not having Neymar is the thing that makes or breaks the season.

serghei

I could be wrong. I think the max penalty for violating FFP is 1 year ban from UCL per violation.

That's one full year of playing only Metz, Lorient, etc. and once in a while a decent team like Marseille or Lyon. Monaco games are gonna be the stellar highlight of the season. On Stade Louis II, with 10.000 fans, with security guards included.

2-3 bans like that and they'll behave. You need to act like with dogs with these teams. UEFA needs to be Cesar Milan. Nasser and PSG are like a Chihuahua trying to act mean and tough.

Last edited:

raki

Ohhh the drama. Loyalty out the window when Barca can't offer top notch wages like the oil clubs can - before we could match any salary and bonuses, now we slowly can't. Future looks worrying if this continues...

Barça is the team that pays more to a squad. Madrid pays less and i dont see them leaving..

mssarm

What I've read in most sources is this: 222m. for Barca, 30m. net a year for Neymar, +100m. for Neymar sign on bonus and 40m. for his father. This, if true, would send the deal to more than half a billion. Sounds science fiction to me, but with Qatar you never know.

I read an article which included all the tax calculations: it would be 650M out of PSG pocket and the journalist was questioning why would PSG pay that insane amount + the fact that they are going to be banned from CL. There's a suspicion that PSG will not pay cash but offer interest stake in various business ventures from Qataris. The rumor out there is that majority of interest linked assets are toxic and Ney Sr. is an ignorant dumbshit , completely bedazzled and accepts everything for face value.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Think we're having a bit of a crisis of identity, Ronaldo came out and said he wanted to leave. Real were able to quell the storm behind closed doors and we're not hearing those reports anymore. What kinda message does it send to other big teams in Europe if we can't hold on to our best players?

Jadentheman

I read an article which included all the tax calculations: it would be 650M out of PSG pocket and the journalist was questioning why would PSG pay that insane amount + the fact that they are going to be banned from CL. There's a suspicion that PSG will not pay cash but offer interest stake in various business ventures from Qataris. The rumor out there is that majority of interest linked assets are toxic and Ney Sr. is an ignorant dumbshit , completely bedazzled and accepts everything for face value.

the brazilian man getting conned? Say it isn't so. That would actually be justice

mssarm

the brazilian man getting conned? Say it isn't so. That would actually be justice

What's surprising about that? nasser knows that Ney Sr. was nobody and his weakness is greed. nasser was doing business deals his entire life, he eats guys like Ney Sr. for breakfast. The deal that Ney Sr did with Barca still dragging him to courtrooms in different countries. If continues like that he is going to end up broke and probably in jail.

Devils

Neymar Sr and the Qataris are perfect for other. The greed and corruption would go hand in hand.

Match made in heaven that ignites the fires in hell.

jairzinho

Even if he stays Neymar Senior and his greed will continue to be a major problem for the club going forward. I guess to him it's nothing personal, just business.

Home of Barca Fans