Neymar Jr. - v5

mssarm

He should take dump on PSG logo and wipe his ass with Nasser's photo at the end of first half. That will convince me and I will forgive his cunt behavior.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wow it is getting really silly now. Kissing the badge doesn't mean anything these days. Thiago said "I HEART Barcelona" on social media right before he moved to Bayern.

Last edited:
PSG forum is saying although Neymar is considering staying, his entourage has moved too far along the transfer. 1 phone call from his dad will change thing again.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No big deal IMO.
Barca is just an employer like others

Even I would consider it when I am offered twice the salary to work at another hospital

Exactly, for most players it is a job and you say and act depending on who pays your salary AT THIS MOMENT.

Yannik

PSG forum is saying although Neymar is considering staying, his entourage has moved too far along the transfer. 1 phone call from his dad will change thing again.

well.. that's probably not completely unimaginable. He's the guy that could move even after doing that badge kissing shit today.

Neymessi

The fact that some of us think that his decision to go to PSG is stupid because he won't win jack is jack.

PSG are currently a joke of a team but if neymar joins PSG, they are a joke no more. With sanchez added its definitely a crazy ass team in contention for the CL.

Home of Barca Fans