Neymar Jr. - v5

Cule4life

The Culest
Why in the name of Jennifer Lopez's ass is he starting? That's like still going to a party with your partner after they have filed divorce papers.

FinBarcelonafan

Reports that Valverde didnt want to start NEYMAR but the board made him do it for marketing reasons.nike.

That's just great.. Now board and Valverde will have problsm. This off-season has been one big failure. How can it get any worse than this? We sign Paulinho for 40 mil.. I guess thats it.

KingLeo10

Sure...

He collected many trophies as far as I know, scoring goals in the finals, in fact. Messi is the one who hasn't done crap outside Barcelona. That's the one can say you 'made'.

the fact that you are actually putting alves in the same sentence as messi in terms of impact on the game. :messi:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Sure...

He collected many trophies as far as I know, scoring goals in the finals, in fact. Messi is the one who hasn't done crap outside Barcelona. That's the one can say you 'made'.

He scored the 3-0 in the Copa America final of 07. That's it. Whoop-de-fucking-do. And before you bring up missed penalties, Alves missed his penalty in the shootout of the 2007 UEFA Cup.

Wick

Sure...

Messi hasn't won any silverware with Argentina, but he has led them to a WC final and multiple CA finals despite turmoil and crappy Argentina coaches. While accomplishing being Argentina's all time leading goalscorer.

Fuck outta here without that nonsense about him having done nothing outside Barca. You're honestly a fucking moron if you think that's the case.

Home of Barca Fans