Neymar Jr. - v5

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yeah well I am not a machine who is constantly updated about everything neymar or barca related. I am a human who can make mistakes. You shouldn't be telling me to stay informed or get insults instead of being corrected. But thanks for your suggestion.

For a transfer this big and complicated, and with very little knowledge available to us and most stuff invisible behind the scenes, I wouldn't call this right or wrong and I definitely wouldn't call this purely a monetary driven move. He made a stupid move and indulged in wrongdoings though but I am inclined to believe thats a kind of necessarry evil in modern football.

He has his brazilian hooligans there are and a 'main man' image which appeals to him more than money. Its not like he is earning peanuts here is he?

What he's earning here while not peanuts, is substantially less compared to what he'd earn there. He'd also have more sway at the club, being the star man. Nobody there would be able to question him or keep his unprofessional antics in check.

As for staying informed. If you're going to engage in debate, then you should be reasonably informed first. DonAK hardly insulted you there anyway buddy.

springfield

It's been repeated a million times.

It's not that he left, it's the WAY HE LEFT.

Had Neymar told Barca in June that he and his father were planning to leave, and that he would pay his buyout early July, then it would have given the club a lot of time to sign players without other teams knowing we have 222m in the bank to fleece us.

He's left now, 2nd of August. With some teams' season starting this weekend, and others' within the next couple of weeks. Now we'll not only get fleeced, but teams might reject the money because they would have no time to find a replacement.

Who says Barcelona didn't know anything? Who says that he could leave earlier? Psg needed to find a way to get him out. What if he told publicly that he's leaving and then psg pull out of it because of the release clause? All those factors play a role in it and we don't know the details.

opjeoff

So you'd rather have sold him earlier for say €150M instead of demanding the buyout?

Demanding the buyout means we cant do shit with the money now because 1. there is no one on the market who can replace Neymar and 2. everyone we go to will be overpriced asf because its so late in the window.

I'd rather we didnt get to this point at all. Neymar was suppose to be the future of this club. We kept making him play second fiddle to Messi and he got tired of our shit and left. Obvouisly once he wanted to leave and most likely presented his reasons for leaving, we should have known that delaying and asking for his release clause wasnt gonna stop P$G.

Devils

Yeah well I am not a machine who is constantly updated about everything neymar or barca related. I am a human who can make mistakes. You shouldn't be telling me to stay informed or get insults instead of being corrected. But thanks for your suggestion.

For a transfer this big and complicated, and with very little knowledge available to us and most stuff invisible behind the scenes, I wouldn't call this right or wrong and I definitely wouldn't call this purely a monetary driven move. He made a stupid move and indulged in wrongdoings though but I am inclined to believe thats a kind of necessarry evil in modern football.

He has his brazilian hooligans there are and a 'main man' image which appeals to him more than money. Its not like he is earning peanuts here is he?

You cannot be serious. LMAO.

JamDav1982

What he's earning here while not peanuts, is substantially less compared to what he'd earn there. He'd also have more sway at the club, being the star man. Nobody there would be able to question him or keep his unprofessional antics in check.

As for staying informed. If you're going to engage in debate, then you should be reasonably informed first. DonAK hardly insulted you there anyway buddy.

Who questions him at Barca?

That incident with Semedo the other day players did fuck all.

blaugrana1987

[tw]892824342337290241[/tw]

Neymar's entourage are mad that Barto isn't picking up the phone nor received any messages from him. Guess Barto isn't interested in negotiating with PSG.
Idiot Barto is playing hardball now. Take them to cleaners, lets take 300m instead of 222m now and buy fucking Dembele, Mbapa and Couthino!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I always find it interesting how the people that defend Neymar can say "He's getting this..." or "He has the right..." or "He wants this..." Yet in their posts it's all front Neymar's personal gain perspective.

Not a single mention of how unprofessionally he has acted and the amount of damage he has inflicted into our team 1 month before the start of the season.

These are the same kind of people who defend Sampaoli for not caring about sevilla, once the Argentina links materialized.

Who questions him at Barca?

That incident with Semedo the other day players did fuck all.

You're right. By that I mean that at PSG, he'll have free reign to party and do whatever he wants on and off the field.

Neymessi

This is the most ridiculous thing I've read in this thread since "why can't we be happy for Neymar", also by you.

The transfer rumours have been coming for ages now and its not that the club just now started looking for replacements. Ever since the first strong rumour arose and they talked to neymar it was probably equivocally communicated by neymar for his desire to leave. No way barto called neymar about him leaving and he said I am staying here 100%.

These massive transfers do indeed take a long time to complete. The fact that the club wasn't informed directly in the begining is a kind of a necessarry evil I suppose. You can't tell them unless you know for sure PSG are serious about bidding on you. Not saying he did nothing wrong at all but the reaction here is exxagerratted.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'd rather we didnt get to this point at all. Neymar was suppose to be the future of this club. We kept making him play second fiddle to Messi and he got tired of our shit and left. Obvouisly once he wanted to leave and most likely presented his reasons for leaving, we should have known that delaying and asking for his release clause wasnt gonna stop P$G.

What? So what are you proposing? We should have sold Messi? We should have asked Neymar to take all PKs and FKs? We should have asked Messi to assist Neymar more than he already had instead of trying to finish himself?

What are you saying?

Sneer

Banned
Except everyone in Paris and Barcelona saying it was Neymar Sr. who contacted PSG first.

Never said he should have gone public, but some decency in telling the club would have been nice, don't you think?

Forced to say I agree with you.
But then this whole thing is absolutely crazy! Allegations and counter-allegations.
Some claiming he informed the club, others saying he didn't.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What? So what are you proposing? We should have sold Messi? We should have asked Neymar to take all PKs and FKs? We should have asked Messi to assist Neymar more than he already had instead of trying to finish himself?

What are you saying?

He's rationalizing Neymar's decision to leave in order to convince that #NeyDidNothingWrong #WeAreAllNey

blaugrana1987

Demanding the buyout means we cant do shit with the money now because 1. there is no one on the market who can replace Neymar and 2. everyone we go to will be overpriced asf because its so late in the window.

Lol 2nd fiddle. Messi played everywhere he needed to play. Literally.

This little POS will get 550k a week after taxes. And thats onlY his first contract?! He will earn more then anyone and get 150m in process from Quataris just because. He is going for €€€

Sneer

Banned

What are you saying?

Not supporting what he said.
But how about the other way round?
Stop asking Neymar to become more of a service boy to Messi, instead play his own game (Lucho's fault).
But then again, what if no one asked Neymar to do so, and he only did because he was too scared of Messi?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Good Lord. The nonsense you have to read in this thread.

Home of Barca Fans