Neymar Jr. - v5

Julien

Neymar saga to become diplomatic problem if it's blocked in 1, 2...

Emmanuel Macron, France's President, issued a statement on Neymar:

"I heard there's good news. Congratulations! (when facing PSG's president). France needs to be attractive, that's an awesome news for France".

Julien

MD is now saying that Barcelona is open to negociate so that everyone involved can get what they want while Tebas can go feck himself.

No details on what the deal could be.

Asylum15

So,

La Liga block the payment, meaning his lawyers now have to pay us directly?

UEFA/FIFA can't do a thing?

Am I right?

Zuti

Neymar saga to become diplomatic problem if it's blocked in 1, 2...

Emmanuel Macron, France's President, issued a statement on Neymar:

"I heard there's good news. Congratulations! (when facing PSG's president). France needs to be attractive, that's an awesome news for France".

Yeah, no need to blow it out of proportions, the man said what any president of a country would have said.

Zinedinho

it used to be seen as an income by spanish tax authorities. That's why clubs had to either pay up 20% on VAT to let a player trigger his clause, or make a deal with the selling club to sell a few millions more in order to evade taxes. Example: The Thiago transfer.
But last September this changed, spanish tax authorities do not see these payments as an income but as a capital gain and the clubs therefor do not have to pay taxes on release clauses anymore.

What an idiotic thing to do from a Spanish perspective.

I think it was seen as income because players needed to justify how they were playing the release clase. I take it now it's considered more like a straight transfer?

Julien

Yeah, no need to blow it out of proportions, the man said what any president of a country would have said.
French medias are saying Macron has all the reasons to push fot it.

They calculated the state will earn around 300M in taxes per year thanks to neymar (that includes salary taxes, and the rest like taxes on merchandisings etc.)

They don't think it will lead to anything big, but at least a phone call could happen.

Julien

Neymar's, and PSG's lawyers are in Madrid to finalize the deal. They might travel to Barcelone in the process (Di Marzio, Romero).

FIFA might step in (LP)

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
MD is now saying that Barcelona is open to negociate so that everyone involved can get what they want while Tebas can go feck himself.

No details on what the deal could be.

Not sure where you find that. MD says that the money can be deposited in notary or transferred to LFP's bank account.

Last edited:

Julien

Wait , why and how can La Liga block the transfer? How does this affect them in a direct way?
La Liga can't.

But Tebas does what he wants.

The only thing he will gain from it is that Neymar's clan, and PSG will fill a complaint to the FIFA since even them said that Tebas is not in the right here.

Home of Barca Fans