Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Medz

We would be so fucking retarded if we signed him back. He literally just got two years older + more injury prone

He cant help us rIght now since he's always injured and he cant be for "the future" as he's 28 yo..

xXKonan

Someone is clearly leaking info to these guys.

I thought it was bullshit at first but someone in Ney's entourage is leaking this stuff and his dad hasn't even come out and denied anything either. This is starting to remind me of the summer of 2017 where it felt like bullshit but it became more and more believable as time went on.

Except I don't think we will be able to get Ney back this time due to the sheer cost of the operation.

Andrew M

Someone is clearly leaking info to these guys.

I thought it was bullshit at first but someone in Ney's entourage is leaking this stuff and his dad hasn't even come out and denied anything either. This is starting to remind me of the summer of 2017 where it felt like bullshit but it became more and more believable as time went on.

Except I don't think we will be able to get Ney back this time due to the sheer cost of the operation.

It's the salary that kills it imo. Obviously we can't match his PSG wage and I don't see how he is leaving that cash behind.

M

Medz

Please Nasser dont budge on that 350m!!

But our board and fans are such cucks, they'll probably still want him

xXKonan

It's the salary that kills it imo. Obviously we can't match his PSG wage and I don't see how he is leaving that cash behind.
Can't remember how much he was offered by PSG but I believe at one point he was making more than Leo was before Leo renewed. I think Ney is making somewhere around 36-40 Million euros a season. Although I'm not sure.

If what MD says is true, he's potentially going to make around 16-20 Million euros less here than he did at PSG as we are apparently offering around 22 Million euros a season to him.

Andrew M

Can't remember how much he was offered by PSG but I believe at one point he was making more than Leo was before Leo renewed. I think Ney is making somewhere around 36-40 Million euros a season. Although I'm not sure.

If what MD says is true, he's potentially going to make around 16-20 Million euros less here than he did at PSG as we are apparently offering around 22 Million euros a season to him.

Yeah, and this is Ney we are talking about. He left for money in the first place and I find it hard to believe that in his late twenties, however much he hates Paris, that he will just chuck away all that money for his 'love' of barca. Could be his entourage leaking to pressure PSG into giving a new deal

Barcilliant

Why is this spoilt brat unhappy?

PSG bow to his every demand and more. Why would he take a hefty paycut just to join his buddies?

As I'd Dembele isn't injured enough were going to bring another injury prone forward?

What happens to Griezmann? What happened to the fact that we had to raise 65 million from sales to balance the books? Where are we getting this money from?

This fucker Barto will put the club into administration.

Devils

We cannot spend that much money on an injury prone player imo.

Would be a disaster, dawg.

I'd much rather us sign Nicolas Pepe from Lille. Unbelievable player.

Givenchy

Why is this spoilt brat unhappy?

PSG bow to his every demand and more. Why would he take a hefty paycut just to join his buddies?

As I'd Dembele isn't injured enough were going to bring another injury prone forward?

What happens to Griezmann? What happened to the fact that we had to raise 65 million from sales to balance the books? Where are we getting this money from?

This fucker Barto will put the club into administration.

probably related to the Mbappe stuff, a power play essentially. Mbappe wanted more responsibilities and PSG are working on a new contract. Neymar is doing the same type of shit but using his entourage to leak

July, Griezmann will be officially announced, Neymar will sign a new improved contract and everyone is happy

Messigician

If you think our board isn't going to go all out for Neymar after this seasons failure you don't know Bartomeu very well lmao

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

If you think our board isn't going to go all out for Neymar after thisnseadojs failure you don't know Bartomeu very well lmao

Paying anything near 350M for Neymar would be a nice way to really fuck up the club, so yeah sounds like something Barto would do :lol:

"You thought paying 300M for Coutinho and Dembele was dumb? Well here's more" :bartomeu:

Barcilliant

Paying anything near 350M for Neymar would be a nice way to really fuck up the club, so yeah sounds like something Barto would do :lol:

"You thought paying 300M for Coutinho and Dembele was dumb? Well here's more" :bartomeu:

😂

Is Barto stupid or just incompetent? He can't be stupid because he's a successful business man in his own right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans