Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Is it a reliable source? Is the prodigal magician returning to Camp Nou? Are we really paying over a quarter of a million for it? That’s insane and it would once again inflate the market

Was wondering where you’d stand on this, know you’re a big Neymar fan

Jadentheman

Was wondering where you’d stand on this, know you’re a big Neymar fan

I am always open to the move back. I just want him to acknowledge that PSG was a mistake and a result of his loss of sanity and stupidity for listening to his father/entourage. Barcelona is afterall where he plays his best football, resources are top notch, staff will make sure he's healthy and Messi will ground his ego. The Barca style lends to Ney's trickster style well. Competition is top quality and let's face it Barcelona is a more beautiful city than Paris with much to do.

So far the only people that would meltdown over this move would be majority of BF and Jair the PSG fanboy. Everyone else would be over the moon for his return.

Don Andrésº8

Neymar of 2015 was truly amazing after that is a fuking overrated player, only thinks in himself, he fuks the offensive dynamic of all teams he played after that, he stops too much the rythim of a team, people here still dont understand that Neymar is over for a high level of football

Givenchy

i want him to return just to see the reaction at his presentation :lol: also wonder how the board would spin this after the disrespect he showed before he left for PSG

Givenchy

Filipe Luis: "I would like to see Neymar at Barça, there he is happy, he needs to recover his smile"

"What if I go with Neymar to Barça? I promised that I would not negotiate until finishing # CopaAmerica "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans