Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekkers

lost a lot of respect for him. dembele ghosting dortmund was understandable because he was still a teen, but for neymar to do that as a man nearing his 30s is very telling about the person this club is inviting back. i just hope that every pays off and the club doesn't regret this signing if he truly is coming, because his attitude is disgusting

Lol here are really some people who wants him back ? You guys have really short term memory or are just desperate. I cant believe people want this dickhead back

Acnologia

Lol here are really some people who wants him back ? You guys have really short term memory or are just desperate. I cant believe people want this dickhead back

We bottled a three nil leas twice in a row so we are not in a position to turn down a world class player. I am not saying eith Neymar we are invincible but he will be far more useful than both dembele and coutinho combined

Acnologia

We bottled a three nil leads twice in a row so we are not in a position to turn down a world class player. I am not saying eith Neymar we are invincible but he will be far more useful than both dembele and coutinho combined

We bottled a three nil leads twice in a row so we are not in a position to turn down a world class player. I am not saying eith Neymar we are invincible but he will be far more useful than both dembele and coutinho combined

Neymar was injured last 2 years in CL Knockout stages. Imagine a injured Neymar without Dembele and Coutinho again Bayern, Juve, Real, Atletico

ebc_99

Neymar is the 2nd best in the world when fit, if we can keep him fit then we will be much more dangerous, he may be an arsehole but who cares if he performs on the pitch.

Short term planning is less risky for us, the young players for the future like Dembele may never reach their potential. So we have to weigh it up, an absolutely world class player in Neymar for the next 4 or 5 years, or somebody who might become world class who we can have for the next 10 years. Perhaps Barca have decided that 5 years of Neymar is better than 10 of Dembele as I can't see both at Barca next season.

FinBarcelonafan

Neymar is the 2nd best in the world when fit, if we can keep him fit then we will be much more dangerous, he may be an arsehole but who cares if he performs on the pitch.

Short term planning is less risky for us, the young players for the future like Dembele may never reach their potential. So we have to weigh it up, an absolutely world class player in Neymar for the next 4 or 5 years, or somebody who might become world class who we can have for the next 10 years. Perhaps Barca have decided that 5 years of Neymar is better than 10 of Dembele as I can't see both at Barca next season.

Dude, look at Neymar. He enjoys life more than being a footballer. When you compare other players Instagrams, for example Dele Ali (who I don't even rate that much as a footballer), you can see difference in lifestyle, he does Yoga, eats healthy, workouts etc. Neymar posts pictures of eating corn flakes, playing poker/video games, eating pasta without veggie and no Yoga, just random parties. I don't think this guy has the commitment to be the best in the world. His focus on entirely wrong things for that.

He is not making the sacrifices you need to do to be the best.

I am afraid, potential is all he has, but that's it. No commitment.

Dude, look at Neymar. He enjoys life more than being a footballer. When you compare other players Instagrams, for example Dele Ali (who I don't even rate that much as a footballer), you can see difference in lifestyle, he does Yoga, eats healthy, workouts etc. Neymar posts pictures of eating corn flakes, playing poker/video games, eating pasta without veggie and no Yoga, just random parties. I don't think this guy has the commitment to be the best in the world. His focus on entirely wrong things for that.

He is not making the sacrifices you need to do to be the best.

I am afraid, potential is all he has, but that's it. No commitment.

Respect for admitting you go on Dele Alli's Instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans