Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaman

Dude, look at Neymar. He enjoys life more than being a footballer. When you compare other players Instagrams, for example Dele Ali (who I don't even rate that much as a footballer), you can see difference in lifestyle, he does Yoga, eats healthy, workouts etc. Neymar posts pictures of eating corn flakes, playing poker/video games, eating pasta without veggie and no Yoga, just random parties. I don't think this guy has the commitment to be the best in the world. His focus on entirely wrong things for that.

He is not making the sacrifices you need to do to be the best.

I am afraid, potential is all he has, but that's it. No commitment.

Also I don't think he loves the game like most footballers. He said before he rarely watches football. Only big finals or something along those lines

Jadentheman

Dude, look at Neymar. He enjoys life more than being a footballer. When you compare other players Instagrams, for example Dele Ali (who I don't even rate that much as a footballer), you can see difference in lifestyle, he does Yoga, eats healthy, workouts etc. Neymar posts pictures of eating corn flakes, playing poker/video games, eating pasta without veggie and no Yoga, just random parties. I don't think this guy has the commitment to be the best in the world. His focus on entirely wrong things for that.

He is not making the sacrifices you need to do to be the best.

I am afraid, potential is all he has, but that's it. No commitment.

Neymar used to do all that. Post his workouts and just play Ludo/Counterstrike with friends at home. At least when he was at Barcelona he did.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Wonderfully talented but a shite professional, nothing has changed since arriving from Santos. The hope, for me, was always that perhaps the influence of players like Dani, Leo, Iniesta et al would turn him into a footballing professional but he has only veered further and further from that path over the years. If we thought he had bad habits when he was at Barca, imagine where he's at now in that regard?

He may return but I would love to see him actually apply himself to get the most out of that talent he has in great abundance. There were moments when he was still with us that I could envision life post-Messi and him leading the club/team but I am very skeptical that he will ever do that anywhere. Hope I am wrong

vlad

He is showing lack of respect for his former club, similar what he pulled while he was here, but short memory barca fans still think how he is now magically changed and he belongs here at barca, just so they can watch his tricks vs midtable la liga clubs, because there is high posibbility that he will be injuried or out of form during those k.o. cl matches

No class at all

vlad

We bottled a three nil leads twice in a row so we are not in a position to turn down a world class player. I am not saying eith Neymar we are invincible but he will be far more useful than both dembele and coutinho combined

Didnt barca lose 3:0 vs juventus in k.o. match, got out vs atletico with neymar being unoticed? I think things would not go much differente those last two seasons with him here.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
How so? Ronaldinho was younger, hungrier and, frankly, a batter player.

Ronnie wasn't younger, he was the same age of 28. Hungrier? Debatable considering the disaster that was the 2007-2008 season. Wouldn't even come close to being a better player despite having played more matches than Neymar in that time frame

I think think it's an interesting comparison but would actually say Neymar has bigger upside now, fortunately, than Ronnie did in 2008 else there would be no reason whatsoever to consider his return. In 2008, Ronaldinho was effectively finished as an elite level player

kollegah

Didnt barca lose 3:0 vs juventus in k.o. match, got out vs atletico with neymar being unoticed? I think things would not go much differente those last two seasons with him here.

tbh he was the best player in cl, he made the remontada possible.

Acnologia

How are those the same? We played against two team that went to finals of the champions league those seasons. Against Roma we played like sissies and against Liverpool even tho they are a fantastic side, its embarrassing to bottle a three nil leas twice in a row

BarçaBarça

Nope, wait and see. Neymar deal is proceeding exactly as I have foreseen. It is likely Greaseman will be signed but doubts are beginning to emerge stalling the deal. He was meant to be here July 1st now it's July 10th...

See you here at monday, when the Griezmann-deal is official :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans