Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laplacian

How many did we have last year? If we count Coutinho as a forward although he is not we had 5 and how many games Malcom played??? WTF would anyone do with Messi, Suarez, Griezmann, Neymar and Dembele in one team?! It's clear this means Dembele will get Malcom treatment and that one of Griezmann/Neymar/Suarez won't be used properly.

We are not Harlem Globetrotters FFS!

Coutinho played as a forward in Inter and Liverpool. Yes he's not a "pure winger", but he is a forward.

Kul_z

Oh my, i just cant imagine messi, suarez, griez and neymar with valverde orchestra. Its gonna be a failure of epic proportions. 4 of the best 6 attackers in one team. Barto is playing fifa for sure. It still blows my mind that after 140+120+120+whatever the price of ney would be, we are still unbalanced as fuck. We should went for de bruyne, a young cf and de ligt.
De jong
Arthur de bruyne
Messi suarez dembele

Right now we have so many middlefielders, but except de jong and arthur we are stuck with bunch of 30+ year olds, and instead we go for young attackers(dembele is young, but thats a one place out of three, considering messi suarez would be here for 2 to three seasons max) we went 120m for griez.

Its like a rocketship, but in one way and leads to the crash of epic proportions

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
if Neymar is available in a form of Loan + must buyout clause, then i think Madrid can enter the race...

Givenchy

if Neymar is available in a form of Loan + must buyout clause, then i think Madrid can enter the race...

they could, especially knowing Perez and his obsession BUT i think Neymar is set on Barca. if he wanted the Madrid move he could of easily came out with this wanting to leave before they signed Hazard and spent big bucks

Jadentheman

Oh my, i just cant imagine messi, suarez, griez and neymar with valverde orchestra. Its gonna be a failure of epic proportions. 4 of the best 6 attackers in one team. Barto is playing fifa for sure. It still blows my mind that after 140+120+120+whatever the price of ney would be, we are still unbalanced as fuck. We should went for de bruyne, a young cf and de ligt.
De jong
Arthur de bruyne
Messi suarez dembele

Right now we have so many middlefielders, but except de jong and arthur we are stuck with bunch of 30+ year olds, and instead we go for young attackers(dembele is young, but thats a one place out of three, considering messi suarez would be here for 2 to three seasons max) we went 120m for griez.

Its like a rocketship, but in one way and leads to the crash of epic proportions

Things could get dire but the players could end up automating on their own together (regardless of Valverde's tactics) and brute force their way to trophies like 14-15 season

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Things could get dire but the players could end up automating on their own together (regardless of Valverde's tactics) and brute force their way to trophies like 14-15 season

Lucho is a very under-rated manager. If you think about it, not many managers were able to do anything using Rafinha; It was Lucho who brought the best out of him; He revived Sergi Roberto's career; If anything, he should at least be appreciated for turning Barca into a team that made the most of set-pieces with the shortest starting XI in 2015! There were multiple incidents where he was able to turn the game upside down by his substitutions!

PS: Xavi's inputs might have helped but 2014-15 was definitely not an auto-pilot mode

Messigician

Lucho is a very under-rated manager. If you think about it, not many managers were able to do anything using Rafinha; It was Lucho who brought the best out of him; He revived Sergi Roberto's career; If anything, he should at least be appreciated for turning Barca into a team that made the most of set-pieces with the shortest starting XI in 2015! There were multiple incidents where he was able to turn the game upside down by his substitutions!

PS: Xavi's inputs might have helped but 2014-15 was definitely not an auto-pilot mode

Lucho's tactics did a lot of damage to us.

His plan was simple, bypass the midfield and get the ball to MSN as fast as possible, eventually clubs worked out all you has to do was to cut off the supply from midfield to MSN and Lucho would be clueless on what to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans