Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr98

[tw]1159137591758921728[/tw]

"Real Madrid and PSG are close to an agreement for Neymar: 120M + Modric. The player prefers Barça but would accept to leave PSG"

mc_lovin

Sounds like bullshit, but at least their weak midfield would be fucked even further. Short term that would be a win.

BBZ8800

Imagine wanting to go into the season with Coutinho and Ousmane "cannot complete a 5m pass" Dembele as your wingers instead of wanting a World Class winger who will take a significant paycut to join and likely be more motivated than ever after the mess he's been involved with the last couple of years.

Barcelona need a winger that's able to beat his man 1v1 consistently, complete easy passes and isn't as slow as a snail.

Alexis Sanchez was 21 years old when he joined Barcelona and injured a lot too, yet he was more impactful than Dembele's been in his first two seasons so far. Don't care about his supposed talent and how hard he is working now. It's not showing where it's most important, on the pitch.

Don, glad to see you back, unless if this a hacked account.
You are against Dembele suddenly?

Devils

Incredible. A move right out of Cesc Fabregas's book.

Would be unbelievable if he joined Real Madrid.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Real Madrid giving Modric away is stupid in my opinion, even though he has become less effective as he ages. Still their midfield general that nobody, certainly not Kroos can replace. Are they banking on Donny Van De Beek or Pogba next summer?

BBZ8800

I don't believe these stories.

There is no way that we will dodge this bullet.
Neymar is Rosell's and Barto's life project.
He will be here next week.

And we are ruined for the next couple of years.
1. he will be our leader
2. we will be shit
3. whom will we sell him to one day?
4. finances, RIP

Messigician

🗣 [@gerardromero] | Real Madrid has shown interest in signing Neymar. PSG is dying to transfer him to Madrid and not Barça.

Barcelona considers that it would be key for Neymar to make a public appearance making it clear that he wants to return to Barça. The 6-1 memory and the story were good inputs, but something more forceful is needed.

This appearance is needed so that PSG cannot listen to other proposals and would be forced to carry out the operation with Barça and not auction the player to the highest bidder as they are trying now.

For a month now, Barça have proposed several offers, with players, with money, with loans and Leonardo has been knocking down all those that were made because they do not want to sell to the Barça.

Coutino, Dembelé, Rakitic are players who have appeared in the talks but for now, nothing concrete. PSG also wants Semedo or Todibo to enter.

Florentino wants Neymar in his project, Madrid's preseason has been unconvincing and Perez believes that with this deal he can stop criticism. Zidane does not want Neymar. The player prefers FC Barcelona.

In summary, the Barça believes that if Neymar is clearly positioned, PSG will be forced to negotiate with them (which they don't feel like) and the agreement can be closed. Via loan with purchase option or players + money.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don, glad to see you back, unless if this a hacked account.
You are against Dembele suddenly?

Hoping against hope for too long.

I've had doubts about him for some time now, but always hoped he would prove me wrong. Done with that now.

Anyway, my rationale for bringing Neymar back is simple:

I believe he's going to be more motivated than ever after realizing what he missed out on after leaving Barcelona. He's had his reputation broken. His footballing ability questioned. Gotten humiliated football-wise.

I think he'll finally, for once in his career put his career ahead of everything else, and a motivated Neymar playing for the team is the second best player in the World and able to carry a team.

Also, with Barca's trend of hiring poor managers, we need such individual players if we ever want to win the CL again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans