Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donatello

Real Madrid are close to Neymar for 120M + Modric. [Roge]

WTF..

If true, PSG are really salty. Modric isn't even worth 40M.

Givenchy

if Neymar goes to Madrid, they are winning another CL, imo

hilarious to see people saying it would be doing us a favour :lol: have you seen our current attackers? we have the biggest flop of all time in Coutinho whos utterly useless in the current Barca and Dembele? i was a fan but please, let me know when he can complete a simple pass

FinBarcelonafan

hilarious to see people saying it would be doing us a favour :lol: have you seen our current attackers? we have the biggest flop of all time in Coutinho whos utterly useless in the current Barca and Dembele? i was a fan but please, let me know when he can complete a simple pass

I think it's good. We need strong Real Madrid to push our own team for better performance.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Everyone here want to win the CL or the team to compete for one, yet are fine strolling out with a Griezmann - Suarez - Messi lineup that's lacking pace and width?

Okay then. :lol:

And for those talking about integrity and losing our soul, then Barcelona lost its integrity and soul years ago. We literally cannot fall any lower than we already have. The only way back from that is with a new board in 2021.

xXKonan

Even with the addition of Neymar, I can't see it.

They have too many issues with their defensive and midfield organization that has plagued the team since Zidane's first time there and it still looks like a problem going by Preseason even with new additions. Sure Neymar will help them but they will still concede some pretty shitty goals in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans