Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Still, find it hilarious how petty PSG can be if the rumors are true that they do not want to sell to us.

Honestly, if it means us getting knocked out of the CL, I wouldn't mind us continuously meeting them and blowing them out every time just to see Nassar and PSG get fucking embarrassed.

Vilarrubi

Hoping against hope for too long.

I've had doubts about him for some time now, but always hoped he would prove me wrong. Done with that now.

Anyway, my rationale for bringing Neymar back is simple:

I believe he's going to be more motivated than ever after realizing what he missed out on after leaving Barcelona. He's had his reputation broken. His footballing ability questioned. Gotten humiliated football-wise.

I think he'll finally, for once in his career put his career ahead of everything else, and a motivated Neymar playing for the team is the second best player in the World and able to carry a team.

Also, with Barca's trend of hiring poor managers, we need such individual players if we ever want to win the CL again.

+1000000 Agree with this completely... is Neymar the perfect transfer for us? Not at all. He did disrespect us when he left BUT.. the thought of going into another season with flops like Coutinho and Dembele as our wingers is terrible.

He’s the best possible transfer because of the reasons you said, also he’s played in La Liga and with our players before that’s another bonus.

The alternative would be blowing another 100m+ (in this current market) for another prospect winger, look how that turned out with Dembele.

Devils

According to Marcelo Bechler, the rumors linking Neymar to Real and Juve are just an attempt to increase the price for Neymar.

Real Madrid also don't have any non-Eu spots open so it would be unlikely he goes there imo.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to Marcelo Bechler, the rumors linking Neymar to Real and Juve are just an attempt to increase the price for Neymar.

Real Madrid also don't have any non-Eu spots open so it would be unlikely he goes there imo.

Good point, they are having problems fielding Rodrygo and possibly sending him to Castilla because of that. Neymar apparently was close to getting a Spanish passport but his move to PSG killed it. :lol:

I hope we don't fall prey to PSG's scheme here.

BBZ8800

Good point, they are having problems fielding Rodrygo and possibly sending him to Castilla because of that. Neymar apparently was close to getting a Spanish passport but his move to PSG killed it. :lol:

I hope we don't fall prey to PSG's scheme here.

1. we will buy him 100%
2. we will overpay insanely

Don't worry.
Again, that is Rosell's and Barto's life mission=Neymar.
They hope that people will remember them in 100 years as=those were genius guys who brought the greatest footballer ever, Neymar, to Barca.
:worthy::worthy:

We will soon have statues of Neymar around our stadium.
il_794xN.1424541434_6nt1.jpg

They probably believe in that narrative that Neymar is actually the 2nd best footballer in the world :lol:

He is coming.
The only question is now: how to live with it in the next few years?

xXKonan

If he came back the Neymar thread will a warzone again worse than the Dembele and Coutinho threads.

Except for this time, the Anti Neymar brigade on here will vastly outnumber the Pro-Neymar Brigade as people will have very little tolerance of him and once and if he gets a bad injury, fuck me this thread will be truly something. :lol:

xxxxxx

Real Madrid can't even afford to bring Neymar in this summer. They've literally spent like 300m euros already.

Devils

[tw]1159163779667636224[/tw]

This is TIER 1.

Neymar's priority is Barcelona. He has to talk and publicly confirm that he wants Barcelona to begin the process of joining them.

Laplacian

This guy's departure fucked up our finances because the club went into panic mode and wasted 300m on two flops and Griezmann. Now he might come back and fuck up our finances even more lol.

Well, not like I own the club. I'll be happy to watch a world class winger in our left flank again.

Ritchie

Why would they sign Neymar when they've got Hazard who is more or less the same player in the same position at the same age? They need a midfielder. They'd be better off getting Verratti from PSG.

Clearly trying to stop Barca getting him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans