Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NKMaribor

Real Madrid have spent way more than us this year. Their net spend is something like 183m euros.... and that's not even including the add-ons on their transfers. If you include the add-ons it's something like 230m euros. Whereas..... we've literally only got a net spend of something like 102m euros. So if they spent another 120m euros plus on Neymar, that's way over 300m euros plus.

Our revenue stream is also higher than Madrid's.

You realize that transfers are done with installments? Not to mention possible addons - which are speculations must be triggered first? Secondly, they still have tons of players to sell. Their net spent would be bellow 100M. Also, their net spent in last 5 years is laughable. They are loaded. As for revenue. Barcelona includes players sells in their operating budget, Madrid does not. As such, Barcelona does not have higher revenue stream. In reality, they can afford Neymar easily in fee and also can offer premium wages. Not to mention they actually have good relationship with Neymar entourage and especially PSG, unlike Barca.

xxxxxx

Regardless, if we do give them Semedo, Coutinho and 50m, we would then need to get another right-back in. Unless we play Junior right-back. I don't want us playing Roberto right-back again.

ebc_99

I want him back for the entertainment, it will be fun if nothing else and will make Barca more unpredictable which is not something you could say about us the past couple of years.

xxxxxx

Journalists in Madrid say that he's agreed to join Madrid and is closer to joining them.

Those journalists would be wrong. There's no way they could bring in him this summer. If the 120m euros + Modric rumours are true, then that simply makes their midfield even shorter. They would then need to go out and spend way more money to replace Modric. They simply cannot afford it. Unless they sell Bale, but no clubs wants to spend a big fee and wages on a player who is past his prime.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought he was supposed to be such a good friend with Barca players. :lol:

Abandons Barca sneakingly, sues us and then joins Madrid. But hey, Pique, Suarez and Messi will still text him and laugh.

BBZ8800

He won't join Real.

He will come to Barca.
And we will be ruined for years financially, sporting wise and integrity wise.

There is no way to dodge this bullet.
Again, Rosell's and Barto's life mission is=to give the greatest gift to Barca=Neymar.

They will give 5 players plus 100m if needed.

Zica

I thought he was supposed to be such a good friend with Barca players. :lol:

Abandons Barca sneakingly, sues us and then joins Madrid. But hey, Pique, Suarez and Messi will still text him and laugh.

Players are often friends or at least amicable on opposing teams . It’s the fans that despise each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans