Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

Mundo Deportivo:
The newspaper Le Parisien reports today the risk of relapse that Neymar has if he returns to play a football match. After his continued injuries to his right foot, Eric Rolland , who was director of the medical services of Paris Saint-Germain , believes that the Brazilian may continue to have problems in the area. " Neymar's foot is too thin and the risk of relapse in the fifth metatarsal is very likely," says the doctor.

Just before the June Copa America , it broke again in a Brazil-Qatar . The diagnosis was a sprain but the problems persist in the right foot, whose strength and stability is under suspicion just when its future is decided two and a half weeks after closing the market with Barça and Real Madrid studying the viability of the operation.

The good thing is that MD is starting to post articles how our interest has cooled down and these articles about injuries.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Mundo Deportivo today, Stoichkov about Neymar:
Interesting (Google translate):
Hristo Stoichkov has not bite his tongue as an analyst of football news at Univisión . From Miami , the Bulgarian let himself go against Neymar, advising Barça not to sign his name and ensuring that "it is a bomb inside the locker room." “ Barcelona does not need Neymar . He has no place to play because he has very important players. There are Dembélé , Griezmann , Suárez and Messi. Where are you going to play? It would be a bomb inside the locker room. For my part, I don't want him to come back. It has pressure everywhere. Surely there is a group of players who want me to come back and ask the president for an effort but Barcelona is not going to move not a single euro to return. The Barcelona does not have money to pay the PSG.

As for the players that have appeared as possible currency for Barça, Hristo defended Ivan Rakitic and Philippe Coutinho : “There are options. The players that Barça is offering to PSG is disrespectful. First because Ivan Rakitic is a great worker, a very humble boy who has never let his guard down and has always defended the interests of Barcelona . Coutinho cost a lot of money but he has a lot of football and I defend him and hopefully no Barça player leaves. ”

BBZ8800

Even on Sport there are rumors that his last injury was not an ankle sprain but metatarsal again because his recovery time is taking too long for a sprained ankle:
The injury in the fifth metatasian of his right foot has already given more of a headache to Neymar during his stage in the PSG. First it was in February 2018 and then in January 2019. On both occasions, several important commitments with the French team had to be lost. However, the last injury that was done in Brazil - Qatar looked like a sprain, but the Brazilian's discharge time creates controversy in medical services.

mc_lovin

We really dont need to save face either way. His injury looks suspect though - but you cnt really hide it in a medicine check probably.

Potroh

Its not like that these two injuries cost him one month, he MISSED nearly one year. Whole KNOCKOUT STAGE MATCHES from 2 Champions league years and a WC where he was out of form because of these injuries, but you will learnt that eventually.

Altogether seven months, which is not exactly a year.

Then the retarded question arises: is it better to have 12 "small" injuries a year or better to have ONE but a serious one... ;)

BTW, Dani Alves had two serious injuries in two years, including a broken bone, but as far as could I see him, he was quite lively at their horrible Copa series...
Ultimately all footballers get injured sooner or later, but it doesn't mean having show-stopper factors in their carriers. The very few unfortunate ones are just the rare exceptions.

Altogether seven months, which is not exactly a year.

Then the retarded question arises: is it better to have 12 "small" injuries a year or better to have ONE but serious... ;)

BTW, Dani Alves had two serious injuries in two years, including a broken bone, but as far as could I see him, he was quite lively at their horrible Copa series...
Ultimately all footballers get injured sooner or later, but it doesn't mean having show-stopper factors in their carriers. The very few unfortunate ones are just the rare exceptions.

lol this makes no sense. Its Fact that Neymar missed the most important matches due to injuries or wasnt in form because of them. So its very risky to pay for such a player 150+mio. I really dont understand why you ignore the facts and defend him ?!

Potroh

I really dont understand why you ignore the facts and defend him ?!

Defending him? No way...
I just try to point out that NOT all injuries are FATAL and even the worse and long-term injuries are usually no concern for the future of the player.

The rest is gossiping, or adding a popularly subjective element against the player.
Barca has its own MRI mashine, relatively good doctors (even if seemingly not the best) so they can better judge that there - when the time comes that is.

Potroh

He needs to speak up or shut up and put up.

Speaking up would be the possible worst tactic in this situation.

Those multi billionaire Qataries buy and sell players just as their mood dictates, they are sure they could buy anyone in the world - including Putin and Trump - they see themselves as having no obstacles if they want something, so it would be clearly against what the player and the Barca board seemingly want.

If Neymar openly NAMED a particular club he wants to join, it would invoke the Qatari instincts to sell to ANYONE ELSE but the club that he wants and the club who wants him.
For him a coming out now - would be suicide.

El Guaje

Speaking up would be the possible worst tactic in this situation.

Those multi billionaire Qataries buy and sell players just as their mood dictates, they are sure they could buy anyone in the world - including Putin and Trump - they see themselves as having no obstacles if they want something, so it would be clearly against what the player and the Barca board seemingly want.

If Neymar openly NAMED a particular club he wants to join, it would invoke the Qatari instincts to sell to ANYONE ELSE but the club that he wants and the club who wants him.
For him a coming out now - would be suicide.

He has already done it indirectly by speaking of the 6-1 remontada. Also everyone knows he is friends with Messi and Suarez and was happy at Barca. Ofc they know where he wants to go.

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Leonardo: "Neymar made mistakes. I did not know him before. As the days go by, I get to know him. And I honestly think he's a good boy with a very good background. And on the pitch, he's an amazing player."</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1162038238405701632?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Leonardo Araujo (PSG sporting director): "Neymar is not separated from the group, it's false." [rmc]</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1162037749689606145?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

New contract incoming:lol:

El Guaje

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Leonardo: "Neymar made mistakes. I did not know him before. As the days go by, I get to know him. And I honestly think he's a good boy with a very good background. And on the pitch, he's an amazing player."</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1162038238405701632?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Leonardo Araujo (PSG sporting director): "Neymar is not separated from the group, it's false." [rmc]</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1162037749689606145?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

New contract incoming:lol:

Damage control. PSG are demanding waaay to much for him, seems like we are not gonna pay up so the’yre trying to calm shit down. Neymar has made mistakes bla bla to make the fans accept him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans