Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxx

These news outlets have no clue what's going on anyway. They keep changing the list of players PSG want all the time.

BBZ8800

MD with the "latest news":
Barça also offered Vidal to PSG for Neymar
According to Le Parisien, at the meeting on Tuesday the Barça club, in addition to Coutinho, proposed the name of the Chilean and a sum of money, well below 60 million euros.

Despite being festive in Spain and France, the news about the possible signing of Neymar did not cease on August 15. According to 'Le Parisien', at the meeting last Tuesday in Paris to discuss the transfer of Neymar with the PSG, Barça offered, in addition to Coutinho, the name of Arturo Vidal, who curiously has not entered the list of summoned to travel to Bilbao, and a sum of money.

According to the French newspaper, the claims of Barça would be far from the 100 million claimed by the PSG. In fact, the amount would be below 60 million. The same information details that the PSG does not accept this Barça proposal by the Brazilian striker.

1. Cou+money
2. Cou+Raki
3. Cou+Raki+money
4. Cou+Semedo
5. Cou+Semedo+money
6. Cou+Raki+Semedo
7. Cou+Raki+Semedo+money
8. Cou+Vidal+money
9. Cou+Umtiti+money
10. Cou+Dembele

LABarcaFan

No, Barca did not sell Neymar. His RC was paid. Very different scenario.

For you perhaps, but they have just entered the open phase of negotiations, so they won't stop now, specially not by realizing that a static No.9 would be a better choice.
They are actually right about that, there would be many other feasible tactical solutions - with a coach having some imagination.

When I sad Barca sold Neymar, I had in mind his realize clause. But that is not a point for argument. The point is that PSG has pad for him 220 mil euro and now, with all his injuries and dramas, they are asking for ...380 million. That is what irritates me. We became a jock as a team. 10 years ago, no one would even think about this kind of disrespect toward Barcelona. Thanks to our idiotic directors of the board, we are at this level now.

The Observer

If it's just Coutinho+Dembele straight swap for Neymar and no cash, we should consider it carefully. Mainly because over the last two years I haven't seen their combined output better Neymar's even at his worst for all his flaws. I agree that in terms of how much we paid it's a loss, but the valuation makes no sense taking into account the output from both players. With a straight swap, the question becomes are we better off with Coutinho and Dembele. I think the consensus is fairly clear on Coutinho. With Dembele do we honestly see him drastically improving this season? I don't see any indication of that yet.

If they ask for crazy cash like the quoted 100m then we should just hike up the price and let Madrid overpay.

I agree, sporting wise having Neymar would be better than having Dembélé and Coutinho.

I don't see that big potential that many seem to see in Dembélé. I think he will always be an inconsistent winger with dodgy goalscoring ability with some weeks of great football and some weeks of utterly frustrating football.

Coutinho is worthless. Truly the Brazilian Denis Suarez. I cannot understand how the club bought a one trick shooting pony who is not a true midfielder but also not a proper forward for that kind of sum. Fair play to Liverpool's negotiators. Will never get rid of him even for 80 million Euros. Maaaaybe Chelsea would have been desperate enough after losing Hazard but they are transfer banned.

Still. It would not feel right to offer PSG our investment of over 300 million Euros to get back a 2 year older player. It's like we would have loaned him out for 2 seasons and paid 80 million Euros for it.

Tough decisions.

Think nothing will happen and he stays.

Potroh

1. Cou+money
2. Cou+Raki
3. Cou+Raki+money
4. Cou+Semedo
5. Cou+Semedo+money
6. Cou+Raki+Semedo
7. Cou+Raki+Semedo+money
8. Cou+Vidal+money
9. Cou+Umtiti+money
10. Cou+Dembele

You forgot the one that would make you truly happy:

Coutinho-Dembele-Semedo-Arthur

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like Qataris are wasting our time pretending they are open to a deal. As if they are able to attract stars like Coutinho on their own. Neymar will be gone soon and Mbappe is next so let their "project" die a slow death.

I say, fuck them.

DAMNit

Is menino Ney back yet?

[youtube]o-SJ4EClEmc[/youtube]

I got hyped but he probably isn't coming back :(

He should go back to this haircut.... Was beasting with his natural hair.
I dread the thoughts of him going to RM because Mbappe is definitely going to follow him.
They'll form a deadly combo there

MTL_Barca

If these demands are true i can't see it happening. Don't think Barca can afford that and they don't want to give up on Dembele.

serghei

What a game from him, so effective

That Madrid 4-0 win and the 6-1 with PSG are his best games in Europe in his career so far.

If these demands are true i can't see it happening. Don't think Barca can afford that and they don't want to give up on Dembele.

Dealbreaker is the repeated bad injuries to his foot. Too much risk to sell a talented 22 year old player + a lot of money for Neymar, who you don't know if he can stay healthy after injuring the same foot 3 times in the same area already.

Last edited:

cro-man

No matter the deal we make with them we will loose. There is nothing to win here and thats what they want to tell us.

It also seems that they managed to keep neymar quiet and now they feel they dont have to sell him anymore and can demand whatever they want.

Whatever happend this is good for us but we should avoid to make deals with them in the future especially for guys they dont want to sell.

Next step is an apologize and a new contract. Golden cage active.

DAMNit

No matter the deal we make with them we will loose. There is nothing to win here and thats what they want to tell us.

It also seems that they managed to keep neymar quiet and now they feel they dont have to sell him anymore and can demand whatever they want.

Whatever happend this is good for us but we should avoid to make deals with them in the future especially for guys they dont want to sell.

Next step is an apologize and a new contract. Golden cage active.

Ironic that you call PSG "a golden cage", yet insist that it is a win for us.
Lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans