Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

I honestly don't understand how are they planing to accumulate 170 mil till next summer? I suppose they count on selling Coutinho for 100+ mil which is highly unlikely. Imagine if Neymar gets injured, Coutinho has a bad season with Bayern and we don't manage to sell him next summer. There is also high probability that Dembele will keep on behaving like an idiot! We wouldn't be able to sale either of those two and we would be forced to pay 170 mil for Ney. FFS we could go bankrupt!

then we'll sell Messi to City :crbust:

EdmondDantes

I'll enjoy the ride. It's not like we have any other option at this point -it's happening.

Neymar coming back with his tail between his little legs, with a point to prove could prove to be an interesting asset to us. If he behaves like a professional for once, we could win Messi at least one more CL.

FinBarcelonafan

I'll enjoy the ride. It's not like we have any other option at this point -it's happening.

Neymar coming back with his tail between his little legs, with a point to prove could prove to be an interesting asset to us. If he behaves like a professional for once, we could win Messi at least one more CL.

IF he behaves. Lets hope he is motivated and not ruined for life(Leg and mentally).

mc_lovin

I agree about Dembele and Rakitic, but Neymar is more like high risk/high reward. Neymar can crash and burn quite fast. But after losing all hope in Dembele Im indifferent - just do it.

Lutece FC

As i said, it wil end with a panic buy. 180 or 190 M€ next year + 50 M€ or Semedo now.

Yes it's a financial suicide. This is the Barto management.

In the same time, it let only 1 week for Paris to finalize Dybala + one goalkeeper + one right back.

FinBarcelonafan

As i said, it wil end with a panic buy. 180 or 190 M€ next year + 50 M€ or Semedo now.

Yes it's a financial suicide. This is the Barto management.

In the same time, it let only 1 week for Paris to finalize Dybala + one goalkeeper + one right back.

True. This is going to be another bad buy.. I am afraid. We are looking for MSN magic, but its 3 years too late. Suarez is done. Messi is still Messi, but Neymar is not the same anymore either.

EdmondDantes

The very next golazo Neymar scores for us BBZ will be secretly celebrating like this:

giphy.gif

JohnN

If he came here, everyone should support him 100% and celebrate every goal. I just don't understand the financial reasoning behind the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans