Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asylum15

My sources say that sharp as they are, Barça delegation brought a goose and ink bottle. So they can sign with goose feather.

Furthermore in a series of twists, Bartomeu has actually been inverted, dipped in the ink bottle and his head used as the pen.

Unfortunately, the signature was all distorted as Bartomeu's head is actually just a load of empty space.

Lapi

Too many words in vain dude.

You could easily address the very same sentence towards BBZ - "too many words in vain dude" - but for some "strange" reason, you point it towards my rare and humble reaction.
Why? Simply because you agree with him in disliking any given player - of your own favorite team.

Reminds me of the great dadaist composer - Erik Satie - who wrote a piece of music which lasts 48 hours and the main theme is repeated exactly 840 times.

You don't need to feel offended by the posts of other members, unless, they are directed to you personally. Anyone has the right to express his love and hatred for the players we talk about. And if you wonder why am I answering to your post, I have to tell you this. There are many Barcelona fans, who does not like the idea of Neymar, returning to Camp Nou. And I am one of them.

So you love to hear your own opinion back by others, that's why someone joins a forum like this one.

But, alas, there is a tiny catch.
If your own Barca forum is a place to express hatred towards your own players - at any given time, including ex-Barca players - why would you be angry with 3456 Madrid fans, who came here to express the SAME hatred, simply because they hate ALL Barca players, regardless their actual qualities?

It could happen, it may happen but you would call those "trolls" just because they express a similarly NEGATIVE opinion.
So you find it logical to FIGHT here in the forum AGAINST Barca players?

Otherwise I accept you dislike Neymar's personality, prima-donna attitude, even leaving the club at one point in time, but these have nothing to do with his actual qualities as a footballer, something that should be the main base of any consideration - being in a Barca forum.

In an ideal scenario, there is no place of any hatred in a healthy forum, but specially so, if hatred is continuously expressed towards your own footballers.

Devils

ULTIMA HORA ULTIMA HORA

[tw]1166306904257126400[/tw]

Neymar asked yesterday specifically to be transferred to Barca hence why we are in Paris today.

Hardy

tenor.gif

Raketa10

Fc Barcelona

Born 29th November 1899
Died 27th August 2019

Cause of death: Rosell, Barto and Neymar.

I honestly don't understand how are they planing to accumulate 170 mil till next summer? I suppose they count on selling Coutinho for 100+ mil which is highly unlikely. Imagine if Neymar gets injured, Coutinho has a bad season with Bayern and we don't manage to sell him next summer. There is also high probability that Dembele will keep on behaving like an idiot! We wouldn't be able to sale either of those two and we would be forced to pay 170 mil for Ney. FFS we could go bankrupt!

Last edited:

JohnN

Smells like a financial suicide. We don't have the money for this. Why risk the club's well being, for one season that could turn out to be a failure anyway? Even if Neymar plays amazingly and help us win the treble, is it worth in the long run? And what if he flops or gets injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans