Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxx

I still don't get how they went to Paris again and said it's much closer and yet apparently we're back to square one. What happened to PSG being fine with 170m euros from 2 installments? Why would they offer 2 players as part of the deal if they had no intention of joining PSG?

The stories have changed so many times over the last 2 weeks that none of these news outlets are reliable. You watch.... it'll be closer again tomorrow.

Jadentheman

It’s the 170M with two installments of 85M or the player swap deal +125M or so. I guess the second is not only cheaper but needed because Barca will go over the salary cap if they don’t get rid of players. I don’t know why anyone would be upset as many people on this forum precisely want both Rakitic and Dembele gone

Dembele not stopping Neymar transfer. It's the stupidity of the board for losing coutinho as a bargaining chip and then assuming they can convince Dembele to go on a loan.

You're absolutely right.
They made a mistake in lending Coutinho and now want Dembélé to be part of the transaction with no possibility of purchase.

Zica

Why does Dembele want to stay here so badly? I don't get it. He's not going to play much next season if Messi, Griezmann and Suarez are fit. He's a very limited player as well... and he'll suit playing for a team like PSG.

Dembele's agent knows he's not going to succeed here. He's literally been injured a lot of the time.... and most of his performances have been average to shit. As others have said, Dembele suits a counter-attacking team. He struggles when teams park the bus.

We know Dembele is going to get a few more injuries this season, so I would rather have an injury-prone Neymar than a injury-prone Dembele.
You answered your own question . Because if he goes to PSG then he has to play . Guy loves collecting check in the physio room and bench. Barca should send him to Barca B.

xxxxxx

[tw]1166776458594799616[/tw]

PSG making moves.

But SPORT reported yesterday that the deal was very close and should be competed in the next 24/48 hours. lol

There was no talk about needing Dembele and Rakitic part of the Neymar deal.

I guess we'll have to wait for the official announcement from the board, because you literally can't trust any of these outlets at this point.

Devils

But SPORT reported yesterday that the deal was very close and should be competed in the next 24/48 hours. lol

There was no talk about needing Dembele and Rakitic part of the Neymar deal.

I guess we'll have to wait for the official announcement from the board, because you literally can't trust any of these outlets at this point.

could still be, dawg.

I mean if the agreement that Bordas mentioned did involve Dembele and Rakitic, obviously PSG would need to convince them to come. Both French and Spanish sources reporting now that PSG is beginning contacts with these two players.

The way I see it:

-Yesterday Barca and PSG agreed on 125m (?) + Rakitic + Dembele loan
-Barca communicated the agreement with Rakitic's and Dembouz's entourages.
-Rakitic's group seems to be more open while Dembele doesn't want to go.
-PSG are now doing their part to convince the two

El Guaje

I have a hard time believing this. I mean why would they travel to Paris, go through hours of meetings and negotiations, and offer them Rakitic and Dembele without even asking them if they would agree to move or not?

bismp

Rakitic should understand that his time at Barca has come to an end...He played 5 years here.Instead of staying 1 more year here(probably as a bench player),he can go to PSG,be a starter and possibly get one final good contract from the Arabs.

As for Dembele,the situation is clear.The kid knows he has more or less been a big failure and wants to stay at Barca to keep collecting the fat paycheck,while being injured half of the time.He knows that if he goes to PSG,things are going to be tougher for him and that he'll actually have to fight for an important role on the team.

I don't think that Neymar is going to solve our problems,but offloading both old man Rakitic and Dembele at the same time is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans