Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta give huge props to Barto if he pulls this off.

Shame he backs Valverde (piece of shit). If his ability to recruit good managers rivaled his ability to recruit top players and talents, he could have gone down as the GOAT president.

:wow:

I keep saying this. We are not worthy of Goatemeu. Best chairman in the world.

The Observer

I will laugh if we actually end up making a profit out of this whole thing.

Imagine 140m for Neymar, getting rid of 31 year old Rakitic and his wages and loaning Dembélé with no buy option so he can destroy Ligue Uber Eats to raise his value. Then let Bayern and PSG start a bidding war for him next summer.

Unbelievable for sure. No way QSG accept a loan with no buy option for Dembélé.

Andresito

Staff member
lol no way that's happening. Too good to be true and I can't see why PSG would ever agree to that unless they get a cheap buy option on Dembélé.

Best part of the deal is getting rid of Rakitic though.

cro-man

I will laugh if we actually end up making a profit out of this whole thing.

Imagine 140m for Neymar, getting rid of 31 year old Rakitic and his wages and loaning Dembélé with no buy option so he can destroy Ligue Uber Eats to raise his value. Then let Bayern and PSG start a bidding war for him next summer.

Unbelievable for sure. No way QSG accept a loan with no buy option for Dembélé.

Maybe thats the problem here they want a buy option and dembele doesnt want to move permantly

gr98

"The last offer for Neymar: 140 million, Rakitic and a one year loan of Dembele"

[tw]1166786663990857728[/tw]

xXKonan

RMC information is very reliable. It's strange that Rakitic changed his mind so quickly, though. I think he saw PSG wage offer and changed his mind.
He changed his mind probably because he finally started to see the reality that he won't be a starter anymore.

I mean it appears Roberto took his place and with other guys such as Vidal, Arthur, FDJ it will be much tougher for him to nail down his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans