Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

I have a hard time believing this. I mean why would they travel to Paris, go through hours of meetings and negotiations, and offer them Rakitic and Dembele without even asking them if they would agree to move or not?

The entire summer Valverde has been saying he's not sure if Rakitic has a future here or if he has a prominent role in the team anymore.

I think that's pretty clear evidence that behind that scenes Rakitic has been told he would need to find a new club.

gr98

[tw]1166779465759952897[/tw]

"(RMC) PSG in official negotiations with Rakitic."

They are tier 1 for PSG right?

Devils

[tw]1166782748008374276[/tw]

Rakitic has begun opening talks with PSG. Confirmed by RMC.

I think this clears up his stance, and that he is open to a move there.

Dembouz will either make or break the deal imo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG went from wanting 300m, to 222m to accepting 140m + Rakitic and possibly Dembele on loan for one season without a buy option, which could only benefit Barca if he does well there as they can either bring him back or sell him for a big fee next year.

Imagine that lol.

The same Rakitic multiple Barcelona reporters/journalists have said we've received no offer for, except for that shitty Juve trade offer with Emre Can going the other way.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

[tw]1166778829035249665[/tw]

Tier 1 PSG - PSG have begun negotiations with Rakitic who has opened the door to an exit.

I guess Rakitic got a call from Barto and was told he won't even make the bench next time.

He and his brother made up that 90 mil bid from PSG last summer when they tried to squeeze us for a new contract, so I can see him going to Paris.

I bet BBZ is already creating an account on PSG's forum(s) to tell them all about Rakitic's indispensable workhorse qualities and his Lampard-like goal-scoring prowess from midfield.

Devils

Low-key we might get rid of Rakitic and have a world-beater Dembouz next summer and get Neymar this year.

This year: Suarez, Messi, Griezmann, Neymar
Next year: Messi, Griezmann, Neymar, Dembouz

D2S1rzjX4AIr_5W.jpg

We move.

Pedro

La Masia
Has Dembele changed his mind or something suddenly, looked certain he wasn't leaving a few hours ago from his agent

serghei

Damn that Barto picture with him tucking his sleeves is epic as fuck. One of the best pictures with a Barca president in the history of the club.

Pericles

RMC information is very reliable. It's strange that Rakitic changed his mind so quickly, though. I think he saw PSG wage offer and changed his mind.

Devils

Gotta give huge props to Barto if he pulls this off.

Shame he backs Valverde (piece of shit). If his ability to recruit good managers rivaled his ability to recruit top players and talents, he could have gone down as the GOAT president.

:wow:

Tackle

Has Dembele changed his mind or something suddenly, looked certain he wasn't leaving a few hours ago from his agent

He hasn't changed his mind, but the interview his agent gave RMC was apparently on Monday, before the summit in Paris.

PSG have probably contacted him in the past day or two since then to persuade him to join and will continue doing so.

Still doubt he agrees to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans