Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newcomer

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="da" dir="ltr">�� [B/R Football] | Scenes after PSG rejected Barça's latest offer for Neymar <a href="https://t.co/ZZH4cYxObt">pic.twitter.com/ZZH4cYxObt</a></p>— Barça Times Media (@BarcaTimesClips) <a href="https://twitter.com/BarcaTimesClips/status/1166841508781330432?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">28. August 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Time to unpack your stuff bro:lol:
Not yet !

There is the simple thing that PSG didn't say STOP !

Remember when Barça wanted Verratti and Bartomeu said that PSG wouldn't even answer his calls so he couldn't even make an offer. Here PSG sits down and discusses time and time again. It only means they WANT to sell but only if Barça pays what they ask.

It is not an impossible transfer.

Not yet !

Remember when Barça wanted Verratti and Bartomeu said that PSG wouldn't even answer his calls so he couldn't even make an offer. Here PSG sits down and discusses time and time again. It only means they WANT to sell but only if Barça pays what they ask.

you seem to want Neymar gone very badly

George_Costanza

Not yet !

He isn't coming! The worst thing about this is we got to keep Rakitic, shattering!

Newcomer

you seem to want Neymar gone very badly

Lol no. Quite the contrary !

I'm actually amazed that my club is discussing the sale of their best player few days before window is shut down and is contemplating getting not wanted players of Barça (Rakitic).

But the fact is the club is really doing it so i have to be fair in my statement and aknowledge the transfer is still on because PSG and the media surrounding the club have never acted that way for players PSG doesn't want to sell.

If they accept those terms, me and a lot of PSG fans on our forum or internet in general will be mad.

Bar the really butthurt fans who want him gone at all costs, the rest would accept his sale only if we do an upgrade in different positions (because we will always downgrade on Neymar position). However, it is impossible to get any upgrade so late in this window.

Donatello

Don't worry.... the deal will be back on tomorrow. I can't trust these news outlets. They keep changing their stories every 5 minutes.

Regardless, even if we don't get Neymar we're going to need to get some other cover in. I literally don't trust Suarez or Dembele this season. I've been disappointed in Dembele's attitude and his lack of professionalism the past couple weeks. Besides, he's been here 2 years and he literally hasn't produced. People keep going on about his potential, but I've yet to see it. Plus, he's probably going to get a few more injuries this season.

If we want LA Masia to contribute more, this is the ideal scenario.

We already have 4 WC attackers for front 3, if 1 gets injured it's not an issue, if 2 get injured youngsters should be given a chance. If they turn out not up to the mark, we can sign someone in winter.

Zica

Lol no. Quite the contrary !

I'm actually amazed that my club is discussing the sale of their best player few days before window is shut down and is contemplating getting not wanted players of Barça (Rakitic).

But the fact is the club is really doing it so i have to be fair in my statement and aknowledge the transfer is still on because PSG and the media surrounding the club have never acted that way for players PSG doesn't want to sell.

If they accept those terms, me and a lot of PSG fans on our forum or internet in general will be mad.

Bar the really butthurt fans who want him gone at all costs, the rest would accept his sale only if we do an upgrade in different positions (because we will always downgrade on Neymar position). However, it is impossible to get any upgrade so late in this window.

You can have a lot of theater being played. PSG's image as a "prison" team has already caught on and is going to hurt their future transfer business. So they may not have intention of selling him but are playing for the media/world to show that they are "willing" to sell, but the offer just wasn't good enough. That way they don't look like the bad guy.

mc_lovin

This whole saga has been so boring. I couldnt care less about Neymar. Dembele never inspired anything in me - so I couldnt care less about him as well. Getting rid of Rakitic would have been nice, but even then thats more because we have too many midfielders and not because hes a shit player. Just all around boring stuff. I was much more invested in the de Jong drama.

Hopefully PSG take a clear stance in their press conference tomorrow. The dullness of this kills me.

Edit: We didnt even get any good memes. That wrestling video when Neymar left back then was gold.

Last edited:

xXKonan

I'm going to go with DonAK on this after thinking about it.

If Barto and Grau are going to be there, they are going pull the trigger and offer the money PSG may want.

Tackle

I'm going to go with DonAK on this after thinking about it.

If Barto and Grau are going to be there, they are going pull the trigger and offer the money PSG may want.

About that, I just remembered we agreed to the deal for Dembele with Dortmund at the Champions League draw 2 years ago.

The final breakthrough was made on Thursday when Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke and sporting director Michael Zorc met with Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu, sporting executive Oscar Grau and director Raul Sanllehi during the Champions League draw in Monaco.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-...s-dortmund-agree-105-million-euro-initial-fee

Lots of parallels. Tomorrow may actually be the day.

Messigician

Relax he is coming. Barto is coming to Paris for the final offensive. We just need to convincethe two rats Rakitic and Dembele to leave.

Neymessi

Say what you want but Neymar is a very happening player with something interesting always happening. This thread was incredibly active when he was here and even now it is.

When was the last time such a transfer saga happened (or came close to happening)? A player for another player and loan and money. Never a boring day with Neyney.

Messigician

Say what you want but Neymar is a very happening player with something interesting always happening. This thread was incredibly active when he was here and even now it is.

When was the last time such a transfer saga happened (or came close to happening)? A player for another player and loan and money. Never a boring day with Neyney.

Duh

nobody knows anything at all. no media was at the meeting. even Dembélé's agent to communicate that he is not aware for a loan.
I do not even think the club has proposed to include Raki and Dembélé.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans