Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

‼️‼️Romero: Dembele and Rakitic have agreed to join the PSG, and be part of the Neymar agreement! All that remains are the player's signatures, and the Brazilian will be a player from Barcelona.
Tier: 🥇

Jadentheman

Ring the alarm bells? Also Ney Ney has a new boot coming out. Perfect timing for Nike

[youtube]em0w8qrw51s[/youtube]

Also the colorway. It also releases today 8/29 . Coinciding with the PSG announcement, CL drawing, and now these alarm bells!. What a coincidence

STUNNNING!, UNREAL, AMAZING, SPEECHLESS
#Neyback

Neymessi

He is the arguably second-best player if you look at talent and not past 2-year performances. Last time I said he was everyone lost their minds saying what he did in the last 2 years blah blah so clarifying now that it's the talent that is talked about.

Let me put it this way. Which player would you get if you had one free transfer? I would say Neymar with my eyes closed.

KingLeo10

He is the arguably second-best player if you look at talent and not past 2-year performances. Last time I said he was everyone lost their minds saying what he did in the last 2 years blah blah so clarifying now that it's the talent that is talked about.

Let me put it this way. Which player would you get if you had one free transfer? I would say Neymar with my eyes closed.

You must be kidding. CR7 over Ney every day of the week, twice on Sundays. Messi's creative genius + goalscoring and CR7's goalscoring arsenal = auto CL win. Even with EV.

Jadentheman

Most want to ignore how much he contributed to the team since his arrival in 2013. They conviently ignore his contributed and instead point out his flaws as it was the main cause of us not winning.

If Neymar does not come, camp Nou will applaud Dembélé stronger than ever

Quite the opposite. Seems like the cules want Neymar

Most want to ignore how much he contributed to the team since his arrival in 2013. They conviently ignore his contributed and instead point out his flaws as it was the main cause of us not winning.

Quite the opposite. Seems like the cules want Neymar

Yes, social networks. but I'm talking about Camp Nou, people who pay to go to a stadium.

Pedro

La Masia
‼️‼️Romero: Dembele and Rakitic have agreed to join the PSG, and be part of the Neymar agreement! All that remains are the player's signatures, and the Brazilian will be a player from Barcelona.
Tier: 🥇

that’s from a fake account , gerard romero’s official twitter says nothing

Marshall D Teach

No matter your opinions on Neymar, Coutinho and Dembele, the fact that we sold Neymar, bought Coutinho and Dembele with the money and now are trying to get rid of Coutinho and Dembele for Neymar speaks volumes to incompetence at the club. The whole Neymar -> Coutinho + Dembele -> Neymar thing has been insanely mishandled. Yes, they didn't have a choice in the first part, but they certainly did in the other two.

Last edited:
Imagine how much simpler life would be if we had just gotten Mbouz back in 2017. We’d be coming off two consecutive trebles and be able to spend on other areas rather than on bringing back Neymar to replace our 275m flops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans