Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thiago10

Never saw so much fake news flying around for a transfer saga.

I'd be ashamed if I made my money selling bullshit for two months a year.

ASordidGod

Maybe I'm being naive, but even accounting for Barto's obsession with Neymar and his lack of judgement more generally, I simply can't believe that if there's any real doubt about his foot they'll still go through with it. The medical, assuming it ever happens, would be, with that much money involved, exhaustive.

Newcomer

I guess it s difficult for a PSG fan to understand the concept of risk....

I do understand the concept of risk very well.

PSG took risk with players like Jesé and we are still paying him for doing reggaeton clips.

And for me, it is an huge risk for PSG to sell few days before the window your best player for what ?

Todibo ? Let's be serious, the guy has not even started his career and we have tons of CB.
Rakitic ? Yeah, he could be a solid addition but the guy is too old now and on a big salary and we are giving him a 4 years contract ? Big risk to have a 34/35 y.o. Rakitic on huge wages.
120 M you can hardly spend on TOP players because it is too late on the window.

This means PSG is already accepting to do a shit season. This is what that means.

Zica

Maybe I'm being naive, but even accounting for Barto's obsession with Neymar and his lack of judgement more generally, I simply can't believe that if there's any real doubt about his foot they'll still go through with it. The medical, assuming it ever happens, would be, with that much money involved, exhaustive.

Barto is not bending over for Neymar. He is bending over for Messi.

xXKonan

If we have to get him while comprising the team and it later ends up biting us in the ass then the board and the guys who pushed for his return in the locker room need to be held accountable if shit goes tits up later in the season.

Feels more like they want their friend back, then winning the CL.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
And you give unwanted/not important players + money.

So, bar injuries, you have HUGE chances to get a better outcome than what players like Todibo or Rakitic would have given. I don't even understand how this is even a debate. Rakitic and Todibo, right now, are almost useless for Barça.

I have always liked Rakitic but he is past his prime and our midfield is stacked so I don't mind him leaving. Dembele I have patiently defended him for years but but at this point I am fine with parting ways with him. Not Todibo though, a kid in my opinion has big potential to succeed.

Even if we didn't give up any players I wanted to keep, from a purely financial perspective I wouldn't want him to return because of Neymar's huge wages. Last but not least, you can never say "bar injuries" since there is a high probability of him getting injured/suffering from a relapse again and what do we need him for if he is injured? Completely useless.

Please stop, this is way too rational for this forum. Your spoiling all the fun of moaning, bitching and general negativity.

Centauri B

On the football players as women allegory:

Neymar (2nd hottest chick on the planet)

Messi (Hottest chick ever)

Dembele (a 5 that thinks is a 9)

2nd hottest chick on the planet (currently) wanted to escape out of the shadow of the hottest chick ever. Wouldn't you? But has now regretted (I admire the honesty)

Neymar's motives are understandable and I forgive him.

Now sign him and get rid of Raki & Dembele.

:messi:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If we have to get him while comprising the team and it later ends up biting us in the ass then the board and the guys who pushed for his return in the locker room need to be held accountable if shit goes tits up later in the season.

Feels more like they want their friend back, then winning the CL.

Yes, namely Messi and Suarez should help cover portions of Neymar's wages.

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="fr" dir="ltr">Thomas Tuchel (PSG manager): "Neymar's situation has not changed since Toulouse." [via <a href="https://twitter.com/Jon_LeGossip?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Jon_LeGossip</a>]</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1167105729494507522?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 29, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans