Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

[tw]1169695442306777088[/tw]

• 115 M€ immediately et 15 M€ after
  • Rakitic, value : 70€
  • Todibo, value : 25 M € :lol::lol:
  • Dembele : Loan

How dare Barca proposed this ?

Who can believe that Paris will accept this ?

it's over dawg , don't worry about this charade anymore .

it was clear as day that PSG didn't want to sell while Barca didn't want to buy.

CatalinR10

also looking at the offer , is not that bad as you think.

130 mil + rakitic and todibo with dembele on loan for a player who had 2 big injuries in last 2 years and who desperatelly wants to leave the club.

Zica

Fair offer even not valuing those players at those prices.

Lutece FC

also looking at the offer , is not that bad as you think.

130 mil + rakitic and todibo with dembele on loan for a player who had 2 big injuries in last 2 years and who desperatelly wants to leave the club.

It was a shitty offer.

Just look his stat. You know him. So i won't demonstrate anything. The world knows him.

Rakitic is barely worth 30M€. He is old, he has no gas and he will be not sellable after.

Tobido it's just a big question mark. We don't know what he wants. Pure speculation.

130 + 30 + ? ... Nowhere near 222 M€. Not even 200 M€.

Zica

It was a shitty offer.

Just look his stat. You know him. So i won't demonstrate anything. The world knows him.

Rakitic is barely worth 30M€. He is old, he has no gas and he will be not sellable after.

Tobido it's just a big question mark. We don't know what he wants. Pure speculation.

+
Tobido 15m
Dembele loan (10m)
20m from Neymar's pocket

=205m

raki

It was a shitty offer.

You are a shitty user...and we still accept you.

Neymar is a question mark. Injuty wise and behaviour wise.

Newcomer

I cant believe he is going to carry on at PsG. Has there ever been a caae like this is history where a player has tried so hard to move to another club. Offering to pay 20m of his own cash. Saying the 6 1 massacre was his best memory.

Absolutely embarrassing that PSG are even considering playing him again. And the situation with the Ultras will get ugly, much like it did with Icardi and look what happened to him. Lose lose for all concerned. You would need to have a screw loose to even consider playing for psg if you are an up and coming young player now.

Simple example : Verratti. Before the summer he was flirting with Barça, the fans and ultras were singing his song. Now, he is still respected as a top player but they won't sing his song.

Basically, Neymar won't be loved anymore but if he does the job he is paid for, he will be respected.

Pogba wanted to leave this summer (liked tweets linking him to Madrid, his brothers spoke in the media, he himself said he wanted to leave), de Gea before and the two guys are the first names put on the list to start a game at MU.

Lewandowski did his best to leave Bayern and he is a definite starter and one of their best and most consistent players.

You are seeing things with the eyes of a Barça fan. It is not embarrassing for PSG to field their best and most paid player. Not playing him would be embarrassing. It is not embarrassing either not to sell him under his value. Leonardo explained it quite simply : the Neymar matter is not an emotional matter for PSG but a business matter. Either we get back our money or we play him as he is under contract. You chose to treat it as an emotional matter. As if what the Ultras think is worth several dozen of millions.

Icardi was still playing despite his bad relationship with the Inter fans. What prompted his eviction from the team is his wife/agent talking shit about his teammates in the media, him being stripped from captaincy and his subsequent decision to refuse to play by faking an injury (until he would get the armband back, which wasn't successful). Neymar has a long way to go to reach that point.

Donatello

It was a shitty offer.

You valued Todibo for 0M. :lol:

Rakitic is worth at least 40M. Even that's the lowest, I'd rather ask for 50M.

Viniius, Rodrygo were Nobodies as well, and they went for 40M. Granted he's a defender he is easily worth 30M or else it's even stupid to offer him, because he has very high potential.

So, basically it would be,

130 + 40 + 30 = 200M

And You get Dembele as a bonus.

I'd say, thank you PSG for not accepting that offer. It's too generous, at least for me.

Simple example : Verratti. Before the summer he was flirting with Barça, the fans and ultras were singing his song. Now, he is still respected as a top player but they won't sing his song.

Basically, Neymar won't be loved anymore but if he does the job he is paid for, he will be respected.

Pogba wanted to leave this summer (liked tweets linking him to Madrid, his brothers spoke in the media, he himself said he wanted to leave), de Gea before and the two guys are the first names put on the list to start a game at MU.

Lewandowski did his best to leave Bayern and he is a definite starter and one of their best and most consistent players.

You are seeing things with the eyes of a Barça fan. It is not embarrassing for PSG to field their best and most paid player. Not playing him would be embarrassing. It is not embarrassing either not to sell him under his value. Leonardo explained it quite simply : the Neymar matter is not an emotional matter for PSG but a business matter. Either we get back our money or we play him as he is under contract. You chose to treat it as an emotional matter. As if what the Ultras think is worth several dozen of millions.

Icardi was still playing despite his bad relationship with the Inter fans. What prompted his eviction from the team is his wife/agent talking shit about his teammates in the media, him being stripped from captaincy and his subsequent decision to refuse to play by faking an injury (until he would get the armband back, which wasn't successful). Neymar has a long way to go to reach that point.

Good post but I have to disagree entirely. Firstly, none of those players you mentioned came anywhere close to doing what Ney did this summer. I mean he is meant to be money hungry (not my opinion, but opinion of others ) and yet he was so desperate to leave he was prepared to pay 20m to do so. That is a massive figure, even for a guy like Ney.

Rule A of running a football club. Never EVER keep a player who wants to leave. I don't see it as an emotional decision. It's not even a business decision. It's a FOOTBALLING decision. And that's where your owners are failing at ... FOOTBALLING decisions.

Barca could have prime Maradona and I would never want to see him in a Barca shirt again if he pulled the shit Ney 0ulled this summer. It's far worse than what he did to us. Miles worse. This won't end well and I think you know it. The Ultras are very very important at football clubs. They will be against Ney and Ney won't take it lying down. Selling for a reduced price due to the circumstances should have been your priority. Time will tell.... let's see.

Asylum15

The reason he worked here is because he was part of an effective tactical system with other quality players instead of trying to play more as a 10. Nothing to do with ego. Plus, he didn't even have a chance to prove himself in the CL due to injuries. When Ronaldo moved to Madrid, it took him 5 seasons to win a CL. But people want to draw conclusions immediately.

Disagree. As a fundamental for Neymar to perform he needs to have his head grounded. It's never ever been grounded at PSG - It leads him to injuries, stupid news stories and a lack of on field performance. If he's given any hint that he's 'above' people or constantly given the red carpet, you can be sure he'll return to his modern self.

Messi/Suarez were key in keeping him in line. He respected Leo too much and Suarez was a big figure in the dressing room as-well.

My original point returning - Once Messi goes, the dynamic of the club / dressing room will change. You add Neymar to that in a situation where he'll naturally try to assume power and we. are. FUCKED.

Newcomer

Good post but I have to disagree entirely. Firstly, none of those players you mentioned came anywhere close to doing what Ney did this summer. I mean he is meant to be money hungry (not my opinion, but opinion of others ) and yet he was so desperate to leave he was prepared to pay 20m to do so. That is a massive figure, even for a guy like Ney.

Rule A of running a football club. Never EVER keep a player who wants to leave. I don't see it as an emotional decision. It's not even a business decision. It's a FOOTBALLING decision. And that's where your owners are failing at ... FOOTBALLING decisions.

Barca could have prime Maradona and I would never want to see him in a Barca shirt again if he pulled the shit Ney 0ulled this summer. It's far worse than what he did to us. Miles worse. This won't end well and I think you know it. The Ultras are very very important at football clubs. They will be against Ney and Ney won't take it lying down. Selling for a reduced price due to the circumstances should have been your priority. Time will tell.... let's see.

Even Dembélé who went missing from Dortmund and Germany was sold for higher than his initial market value. Compared to Dembélé, Neymar did nothing. He was at the club, did all the marketing and sponsoring gigs, trained with the club (even if he was training alone or with Kimpembe). Words are words but so far, Neymar has not done anything to disrespect his contract. If he fakes an injury likes Icardi or Coutinho or goes missing like Dembélé, i would agree with you. Let's just wait and see if Neymar is professional enough. I believe he will do his part this year just for his sponsors and his image.

I don't understand how selling for a reduced price should be a priority for any club, especially one club with FFP problem. If FIFA values Neymar contract at 170 M€ next year, it means his valuation was right this year. Usually, they add the salary to be paid for this valuation and PSG pays around 60 M a year for Neymar which puts his contract over 230 M€ this year.

Last edited:

Zica

Disagree. As a fundamental for Neymar to perform he needs to have his head grounded. It's never ever been grounded at PSG - It leads him to injuries, stupid news stories and a lack of on field performance. If he's given any hint that he's 'above' people or constantly given the red carpet, you can be sure he'll return to his modern self.

Messi/Suarez were key in keeping him in line. He respected Leo too much and Suarez was a big figure in the dressing room as-well.

My original point returning - Once Messi goes, the dynamic of the club / dressing room will change. You add Neymar to that in a situation where he'll naturally try to assume power and we. are. FUCKED.

So wait, you're saying that Messi/Suarez have the power to prevent broken metatarsal toes ? Am I reading this right ? I mean, I agree Barca's locker room mostly kept Neymar in line, but to say that has anything to do with the type of injuries that sidelined him twice, that's really something else.

Asylum15

So wait, you're saying that Messi/Suarez have the power to prevent broken metatarsal toes ? Am I reading this right ? I mean, I agree Barca's locker room mostly kept Neymar in line, but to say that has anything to do with the type of injuries that sidelined him twice, that's really something else.

Not a clue how you've interpreted my post that way.

Firstly, it's a given that a ton of footballers injuries CAN be attributed to their mentality. My point was that given Ney's mentality/attitude has been all over the place, it's not a surprise he's more injured now. Many sport psychologists/physios have already explained the link between mental state and physical state so I'm not going to dive into it.

No, Messi didn't prevent Neymar getting injured, but Messi helped keep him in check mentally which allowed him to stay in better mental/physical shape.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans