Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zica

Not a clue how you've interpreted my post that way.

Firstly, it's a given that a ton of footballers injuries CAN be attributed to their mentality. My point was that given Ney's mentality/attitude has been all over the place, it's not a surprise he's more injured now. Many sport psychologists/physios have already explained the link between mental state and physical state so I'm not going to dive into it.

No, Messi didn't prevent Neymar getting injured, but Messi helped keep him in check mentally which allowed him to stay in better mental/physical shape.

Again his 2 big injuries were metatarsal broken bones. You're really tripping here. If it was muscular injuries *cough* Dembele *cough* ... you might have a point.

Gari

Bartomeu: "Negotiations for Neymar were not planned beforehand. Leonardo opened the door to negotiate for him. We then joined negotiations, among other clubs.""PSG asked for players and money. They talked about players on loan with an option to buy. Without saying names, it was 'you pay money and you send the players on loan this season, we pay their salaries'. We saw it as unassuming, Barça haven't offered players to PSG.""Messi has not asked for Neymar. Neymar was a market opportunity, an extra, but to go for him was a decision of the sports area of the club. We said: 'Let's try it'." "Neymar told PSG only to negotiate with Barça. He did what he had to do, but in the end he and PSG have decided for the player to continue in Paris. He wanted to leave, but this year he will play at PSG.." "At the moment we won't talk about Neymar, neither in January nor in February. Next season we will talk about him if the project needs him.""There were 3 or 4 clubs interested in Neymar and one of them was Real Madrid."

Last edited:

Zica

Bartomeu: "Negotiations for Neymar were not planned beforehand. Leonardo opened the door to negotiate for him. We then joined negotiations, among other clubs.""PSG asked for players and money. They talked about players on loan with an option to buy. Without saying names, it was 'you pay money and you send the players on loan this season, we pay their salaries'. We saw it as unassuming, Barça haven't offered players to PSG.""Messi has not asked for Neymar. Neymar was a market opportunity, an extra, but to go for him was a decision of the sports area of the club. We said: 'Let's try it'." "Neymar told PSG only to negotiate with Barça. He did what he had to do, but in the end he and PSG have decided for the player to continue in Paris. He wanted to leave, but this year he will play at PSG.." "At the moment we won't talk about Neymar, neither in January nor in February. Next season we will talk about him if the project needs him.""There were 3 or 4 clubs interested in Neymar and one of them was Real Madrid."

What a fukin asshole. I am Barca fan but saying Madrid were interested in Neymar is something he shouldn't mention. It's none of his business. Barca board needs to stop mentioning Madrid because it only the club look small. Moron.

Messigician

What a fukin asshole. I am Barca fan but saying Madrid were interested in Neymar is something he shouldn't mention. It's none of his business. Barca board needs to stop mentioning Madrid because it only the club look small. Moron.

Who cares

xXKonan

Other than that assist from the corner, Neymar has been pretty poor this game which is expected as this is his first game back in awhile.

Not a balanced front 4 either. Neymar, Coutinho, Firmino, and Richarlison 3 of those 4 players want the ball which leaves the Midfield duo of Casimiro and Arthur without much influence in the game at all other than defending.

xXKonan

Just started watching. How are Coutinho and Arthur playing ?
Looking better in the second half at least.

But with the front four that is playing right now, hard for the likes of Arthur and Casemiro to be more than just guys who get the ball back from the back and help cover for them. Why I'm not really a fan of seeing tite just decide to play the likes of Ney, Coutinho, Firmino, etc with very little room for the Midfield to actually be more than just water carriers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans