Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

I dont agree with this at all, as shown to us this year by Union Berlin which would most definitely beat Argentina and also Barca BTW

Union Berlin can beat my belly button while they suck my dick.

Fuck outta here with this Goat hate. Go enjoy winning your boring low quality farmer league for the 100th time in a row.

topt

Union Berlin can beat my belly button while they suck my dick.

Fuck outta here with this Goat hate. Go enjoy winning your boring low quality farmer league for the 100th time in a row.

damn, looks like I pushed a button; based on the fact you seem to be winning La Liga I am not sure you should be talking about quality of BL.

Birdy

Topt is right about the gap in quality between NT and club level.

Messi fanboys won't admit it, as it would undermine their echo-chamber narrative

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, North Korea does have nukes, and its long range (Hwasong) missiles have a range of 13,000 - 15,000 km, so it can probably wipe out Bayern and TSV 1860 as well.

KingLeo10

Not a surprise to see Birdy rushing to the front of the line to cuck for Bayern/Bayern fans :lol: Man also provides free of charge services for Pool, Chelsea, City (on occasion), Man United, and a bunch of other PL teams :lol:

Waiting for the predictable LL stan /RM stan tripe in response :lol:

vegitot

Topt is right about the gap in quality between NT and club level.

Messi fanboys won't admit it, as it would undermine their echo-chamber narrative

Aye
Screenshot-20230206-221716.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I too think the level of some club teams is higher than that of some national teams, but to say HSV would be favorite against the Argentina NT and Union Berlin will definitely beat Argentina and Barca (as a norm, not an exception) is absolutely delusional.

JamDav1982

Club level is higher but flip side is Messi playing with inferior players to most would at top club team and having to find a style of play that works when cant pick and choose who to sign.

Birdy probably still thinks Spain were best team at World Cup when could barely get ball through midfield and their defenders were making 200 passes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Highlight of his career still in 2015 under Lucho. Shame he made that mistake. I liked him from his Santos days and banked on him.

JohnN

Club level is not that high currently and national football is steps above what it used to be. Also, pressure is 100% more in a world cup vs the average CL game, bar final semi-final.
You what is the truth though? If Messi had lost the WC, it would suddenly be much more important and hard for some. Hate is hate, you can't combat it with arguments.
On topic, Neymar is like Dembele. Just can't stay fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans