Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

topt

Only quality players don't make a team but a team consisting of players who start for the top clubs in the world >>> a tier 2 Bundesliga team. When the difference in player quality is so vast, no amount of tactics or huff and puff pressing will cover the quality gap.

Keep embarrassing yourself though. This is currently the worst take on the forum :lol:

I dont agree with this at all, as shown to us this year by Union Berlin which would most definitely beat Argentina and also Barca BTW

KingLeo10

well mate as long at it keeps you happy :)

I mean...remember how you were dancing about Bayern's amazing team and future this time last season...only to get clowned by Villareal :lol:

You guys will crash out of CL again before the final, as per usual :lol:

KingLeo10

I like how the trolls reveal themselves.

Notice how when hating on PSG (no problems with this in general), this topt clown focuses on Messi, Neymar, and anyone with Barca links. Not Mbappe who doesn't do any defending either.

And how when the discussion steered towards NTs, it's all about Argentina and not France

:lol:

topt

I mean...remember how you were dancing about Bayern's amazing team and future this time last season...only to get clowned by Villareal :lol:

You guys will crash out of CL again before the final, as per usual :lol:

like I said, as long as it makes you happy :), shame you went out so early in EL, was really hopping for a matchup with union berlin.Would be a great game; expensive quality players vs 2nd BL quality with pressing and great system.

topt

I like how the trolls reveal themselves.

Notice how when hating on PSG (no problems with this in general), this topt clown focuses on Messi, Neymar, and anyone with Barca links. Not Mbappe who doesn't do any defending either.

And how when the discussion steered towards NTs, it's all about Argentina and not France

:lol:

cause unlike Mbappe the other 2 are trash like the rest of PSG (my exact words); would love Mbappe at Bayern, wouldnt want Messi or Ney at Bayern amateure; Argentina is the WC winner so that is understandable.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

cause unlike Mbappe the other 2 are trash like the rest of PSG (my exact words); would love Mbappe at Bayern, wouldnt want Messi or Ney at Bayern amature; Argentina is the WC winner so that is understandable.

Q: Where do you rank Messi, Ney, and Mbappe at their peaks? Curious to know the full extent of your trolling

Last edited:

topt

Q: Where do you rank Messi, Ney, and Mbappe at their peaks? Curious to know the full extent of your trolling.

well thats damn hard; Messi top 5, possibly top 3; Neymar is a joke, i am sorry I dont get it what people see in him so nowhere ( I rank Rivaldo, Kaka higher). We cant really say for Mbappe so far but defintely higher than Neymar; BTW I also rank Ronaldinho at least top 10.

Last edited:

Iniesta Ultra

Gazelle 1 g/a per 124 min
Osimhen 1 g/a per 81 min
Messi 1 g/a per 75 min
Haaland 1 g/a per 70 min
Neymar 1 g/a per 67 min

this season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans