Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRY_Aze

Neymar in 2018-2021 was better than Barcelona's Neymar. As to last season, Neymar's performance was also the best until he got injured. I would like to remind you that he was also the best player in among the Brazilians at WC2022.

KingLeo10

Neymar in 2018-2021 was better than Barcelona's Neymar. As to last season, Neymar's performance was also the best until he got injured. I would like to remind you that he was also the best player in among the Brazilians at WC2022.
:lol: What?

He finished 3rd in Ballon D'Or in 14-15 and the first half of 15-16, he was insane :lol:

Fast more agile and slim, very quick on his feet, and excellent finishing.

Andresito

Staff member
No way

L3v1s

This situation just makes me bipolar as hell.. We could talk about it from every perspective. First, as an arguably top 5 club we should've let this ship sail long time ago. That is if we had some self respect, but this club is a joke in all departments right now, so we can forget about it.

Now if we look at it sportswise, like Don Juan Laporta Estruch in the previous page said, when our options on the wings are Abde, Fati, Raphinha and Ferran you can't seriously have any expectations, atleast in Europe. You think any of those players are the difference makers we need? Sure they might snatch a crucial goal here and there, but not even Lewandowski can do it at this point, and it's depressing.
Even with a few extra pounds he is the closest you get to a player like Messi right now. Capable of taking players out, being a playmaker and creating something in big games.

BUT there's a huge risk to it, I 100% agree with that.

Alik

People are missing the point. The only way this transfer happens is if Neymar comes for free and PSG pay a majority of his wages. Otherwise we won't even be able to register him.

Now, all the negatives mentioned here are good solid arguments for the prosecution. Nobody is disagreeing with them.

But you would be absolutely nuts to turn down a free Neymar you are only paying 25 percent of his wages to, while your other options are Abde, Fati, Raphinha and Ferran.

Under those terms Barca really has nothing to lose by bringing him back.
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans