Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

You literally argued yesterday that Bellingham is Reals best mid. That FDJ is better than any Real mid bar maybe Bellingham.

None of that can be true with your 'Real have all the best players as won CL two seasons back' argument.

Cant even keep up with your own nonsense.

serghei

No, I said Bellingham is the best AM in both teams combined. De Jong is probably best midfielder atm in both teams. But there are usually 3 places in midfield, and I'd have Bellingham AM and Tchouameni DM next do De Jong.

Pedri is not good enough AM, too slow and weak. Gundogan and Kroos are too old and slow.

JamDav1982

No, I said Bellingham is the best AM in both teams combined. De Jong is probably best midfielder atm in both teams.

How can Bellingham be better than Real players when not won the CL?

How can FDJ be better than any Real player who won it?

Why is Gundo not better than Reals mids when won it this year?

Why is Mendy better than Balde by your logic?

Cant keep up with own nonsense.

'Spurs are tier above Barca'.

No, I said Bellingham is the best AM in both teams combined. De Jong is probably best midfielder atm in both teams. But there are usually 3 places in midfield, and I'd have Bellingham AM and Tchouameni DM next do De Jong.

Pedri is not good enough AM, too slow and weak. Gundogan and Kroos are too old and slow.
Barca had best player ever and failed 10 out of last 11 seasons in Europe.Thats all you need to know.

JamDav1982

Serghie logic... argues that no Barca defender can be better than Real defender because they won the CL two seaosns back....'until these Barca defenders win the CL they cant be held up as better than Real players who have'

Next sentence picks FDJ,Bellingham and Tchouemni as best mid of both teams combined... not one of them won the CL.

How dare he put Bellingham and Tchou in a team above Barca players that have won a top league title! Going by his logic they cant be better than Pedri etc.

Some textbook Serghie mental gymnastics on full show.

Nello

Time for the prodigal son to return and fullfill his destiny.

Another season of Brazilian magic at Barca incoming.

serghei

Serghie logic... argues that no Barca defender can be better than Real defender because they won the CL two seaosns back....'until these Barca defenders win the CL they cant be held up as better than Real players who have'

You're not very good at this. Madrid players won the CL because they are, most of them, better than ours. Simple as that. Them winning CL is not what makes them better. Them being better is what made them win CL. You got the cause and effect backwards here.

Winning CL is just a confirmation that your players are able to beat the best in high pressure moments. Madrid's did that. Ours didn't. Don't know exactly what you want. Our players simply have to take it and prove themselves. They won't get recognition at European level otherwise.

JamDav1982

You're not very good at this. Madrid players won the CL because they are, most of them, better than ours. Simple as that. Them winning CL is not what makes them better. Them being better is what made them winning CL. You got the cause and effect backwards here.

Nope you claim players at Barca cant be held up as better as Real won CL... then pick three players as the best mids from each who did not win it either.

Woeful stuff..

Quite clearly better at 'this' than you and tied you in knots as per usual.

Every bit as bad as your 'Spurs are a tier above Barca' claim.

serghei

Hopefully, Pedri, Araujo, Christensen, and the rest will have a massive season and will prove themselves in CL vs the top 10 teams, so that everyone will need to recognize them as the elite players they supposedly are. That's what every fan here wants. Some confirmation to show us they are the real deal.

Hopefully, Pedri, Araujo, Christensen, and the rest will have a massive season and will prove themselves in CL vs the top 10 teams, so that everyone will need to recognize them as the elite players they supposedly are. That's what every fan here wants. Some confirmation to show us they are the real deal.
I am playing FM 2005 as Real Madrid and my first move was buying Javier Zanetti for 20 million ducats.

JamDav1982

Hopefully, Pedri, Araujo, Christensen, they will have a massive season and will prove themselves in CL, so that everyone will need to recognize them as the elite players they supposedly are. That's what every fan here wants.

They dont have to do any of that to be better than Reals players.... league also counts when comparing them and Real defence been honking in CL despite the win.

But aye just you stick to logic that has Mendy as better than Balde as he won CL two seasons back as part of worse defence to have won it in recent times.

Mendy is proven 'elite'!

What did the elite players at Real achieve this past season?

Lost league by double digits and humiliated in CL by first top team they met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans