Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Marcelo Bechler, who reports that Barça will sign Neymar was the journalist who exclusively reported that Neymar was going to PSG in 2017.

kattanib

personality disorder likely, can see bits of it in xavi's press conferences and actions as a player
So you hire someone to do a job, and then you interfere and don't let him to do his job? Then you call it personality disorder instead of leadership quality? No wonder why you ended up being a magician

kattanib

Perhaps when they do Neymar's medical they should invite Xavi along for a check up. See if his cognitive abilities are in order, having doubts about Neymar but total trust in Alonso and Roberto might defy medicine.
Do you understand culture in a corporate setup? This is a similar situation, where Xavi actually gives a shit about corporate culture

AL-MALKI

if we get him on a one year loan for free and they pay half his salary then we are ok
otherwise we will be at the losing end as always lately

Laplacian

So you hire someone to do a job, and then you interfere and don't let him to do his job? Then you call it personality disorder instead of leadership quality? No wonder why you ended up being a magician

Laporta has gotten Xavi at least 10 players of Xavi's choosing within a year. Making one board signing isn't exactly interference. Even Pep at City has had signings he didn't particularly ask for arrive at the club. Having Neymar for a year or two for low wages is definitely a net positive.

kattanib

I’m sure you’re about to educate me. No need for the entire LinkedIn bio though please just the key takeaways.
Well here is the basics of it. Longterm success is driven by many things including teamwork and not individual work. Good culture is highly associated with employees productivity and good teamwork. Good corporations refuse to hire talents who culturally don't fit and might be toxic to the work environment, because they might cause the overall morale and company performance to decline.

fergus90

Well here is the basics of it. Longterm success is driven by many things including teamwork and not individual work. Good culture is highly associated with employees productivity and good teamwork. Good corporations refuse to hire talents who culturally don't fit and might be toxic to the work environment, because they might cause the overall morale and company performance to decline.
Thank you for the clarification. I do have a question though..

How good is it for company morale, when certain employees do their job to a very high standard but those in the finishing department, despite pulling in high salaries, are unable to hit a cows arse with a banjo?

fergus90

Torres, Alonso, Roberto is doing their job to a very high standard ?
No they’re all employees whom the company need to sit down and conduct a performance review. In fact the finishing department was a nod to Ferran specifically but there could many example of employees who aren’t earning their salaries in other departments whilst some are.

As a company we must also be mindful that we are selling a product to the public whom are being asked to part with their own hard earned cash to enjoy.

I say let’s take care of company culture but also be mindful of the customer too, whom without we couldn’t survive.

kattanib

How good is it for company morale, when certain employees do their job to a very high standard but those in the finishing department, despite pulling in high salaries, are unable to hit a cows arse with a banjo?
You are most welcome. Companies go through transformations, usually under an umbrella called Change Management. I believe Barca are going through it, and its a rough road, but it is crucial for the employees to see progress in order to believe that change is happening. It takes time, however so long as there is a continuous tangible improvement in how things are managed, and there is a strategy and plans in place, then morale can improve/remain to be moderately high

topt

just wondering in which cat. does neymar fit in ?

fergus90

just wondering in which cat. does neymar fit in ?
I’m not going to lie, it’s a tricky one. He’s a returning employee who had to visit HR on more than one occasion previously and really scuppered the upcoming projects in 2017 when he handed in his notice.

However, it has to be said that he’s an employee capable of hitting all the KPI’s assigned to both himself and the company. You would hope that he comes back with a bit more humility, experience and leverages his capabilities further by being a mentor to the younger employees.

We have to remember, he contacted us on more than one occasion seeking re employment so there’s a huge chance he wants to rectify some of the disruption he caused last time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans