Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nello

Despite his Antics off field, Ney seems to me one of the most hardworking superstars on field. Works harder than someone like Mbappe, and seems to try much harder aswell to turn things around when it isnt going well for the team in the big games. Which he also showed was some amazing performances for us in our biggest comebacks.

Porque

I think the bigger question is, how the hell did Gaizka Mendieta become so shit in the space of one year, between leaving Valencia and joining us.

Shits been bothering me for 20+ years.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think the bigger question is, how the hell did Gaizka Mendieta become so shit in the space of one year, between leaving Valencia and joining us.

Shits been bothering me for 20+ years.
Where did that surface from? :lol:

But yeah. He ain't the only one. Remember Alfonso Perez from Betis?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is Laporta certifiably crazy? What is even the point of bringing back Neymar? I failed to see one single thing he can offer us. Xavi seems to be the one who is really not losing his head over this.

The rumored 15m NET is after a pay cut. Jeez Luis!

Nello

Is Laporta certifiably crazy? What is even the point of bringing back Neymar? I failed to see one single thing he can offer us. Xavi seems to be the one who is really not losing his head over this.

The rumored 15m NET is after a pay cut. Jeez Luis!
He can offer us much need offensive quality. Neymar, even off form, is a bigger attacking threat than Ferran, Ansu and CardioPhinha combined. And he works well off the ball, so wouldn't impact our pressing negatively.

Shows up more in big games than Lewandisney.

Is more marketable, even if his brand a has taken a beating lately, than any other other player in the squad.

Is more exciting to watch than Dembouz ever was, has much better decision making and end product.

Now there's a lot of negatives aswell that you can list if you want (injuries being the biggest imo), but a Motivated Neymar is maybe the best player in europe atm. Last Autumn, he outscored and -assisted Mbappe quite convincingly and was on an absolute tear. Also played a good WC despite injury struggles.

And I think if anything could motivate Ney right now, it would be a return to Barcelona and a last shot of becoming the star and Bdor candidate he should've been.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He can offer us much need offensive quality. Neymar, even off form, is a bigger attacking threat than Ferran, Ansu and CardioPhinha combined. And he works well off the ball, so wouldn't impact our pressing negatively.

Shows up more in big games than Lewandisney.

Is more marketable, even if his brand a has taken a beating lately, than any other other player in the squad.

Is more exciting to watch than Dembouz ever was, has much better decision making and end product.

Now there's a lot of negatives aswell that you can list if you want (injuries being the biggest imo), but a Motivated Neymar is maybe the best player in europe atm. Last Autumn, he outscored and -assisted Mbappe quite convincingly and was on an absolute tear. Also played a good WC despite injury struggles.

He doesn't seem to be able to stay uninjured for long, for starters. I haven't watched many PSG games but the ones that I watched he was like an old, sick man who was hardly visible on the field. I don't believe sporting-wise he has anything to offer us at this point.

Victor Navarro from Cope suggested that the move seems to be completely based on the belief that Neymar can help fill the stadium, bars and restaurants and bring in sponsors. I don't believe he can.

BJJ

Club will NEVER learn.
This is Laportas idea. That fat jackass just loves big name players. Even washed up ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans