Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

🚨🚨💣| Xavi is STILL blocking the transfer of Neymar! He is not convinced of his signing & is firm on resisting any pressure from the club to change his mind. @fansjavimiguel

ajnotkeith

I think the issue is ney can be a bad influence on young ones

Like how Messi get blonde hair and tattoos after neymar arrive
Need a balance. They can't all be choir boys, good managers should be able to handle a couple big players too.

The squad being disciplined and humble is good, but sometimes you need a few mavericks that make things happen. They come with baggage.

As long as it's only him it should be ok.

Messigician

To sum up

The board want Neymar

Xavi does not

This could get ugly and fast

Laporta give xavi too much power all top clubs have a director of football to colloborate between what the board wants and what the manager wants and compromise

Porque

It solves Xavi big 11 weakness, which is the left side of attack AND creativity. Hard to see why Xavi wouldn't want to solve that. Workrate wise Neymar works hard and won't compromise the defensive structure either.

Only thing is, Xavi did play with Neymar and will know all about his off the field antics and training attitude. Perhaps there are some caveats in that.

Other thing is Xavi could be being stubborn. "Oh, there's not budget for Cancelo, but we have the budget to bring in Neymar" kind of thing.

topt

@topt probably thinks we'll be worse with him lol
I'm all in on this now if he comes for cheap or free transfer. Get him and Fresneda and consider the transfer window done.
worse ? no way, having a great character like Neymar will do wonders for young guys like Pedri, Gavi and Balde; I would even consider giving him an armband

topt

It solves Xavi big 11 weakness, which is the left side of attack AND creativity. Hard to see why Xavi wouldn't want to solve that. Workrate wise Neymar works hard and won't compromise the defensive structure either.

Only thing is, Xavi did play with Neymar and will know all about his off the field antics and training attitude. Perhaps there are some caveats in that.

Other thing is Xavi could be being stubborn. "Oh, there's not budget for Cancelo, but we have the budget to bring in Neymar" kind of thing.
I agree, watching PSG I would say even a guy like Muller could learn a thing or 2 from Neymar about defensive work.

Laplacian

Xavi's lack of compromising is so weird. Laporta has pretty much entertained his whim for the entire duration of Xavi's tenure. This would be like what, the first "board signing" after 10 or so players they got for Xavi?

Messigician

Xavi's lack of compromising is so weird. Laporta has pretty much entertained his whim for the entire duration of Xavi's tenure. This would be like what, the first "board signing" after 10 or so players they got for Xavi?
personality disorder likely, can see bits of it in xavi's press conferences and actions as a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans