Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

Neymar at RW, LOL.

Not gonna happen.

He is now CAM or inverted winger, something what Fati needs to be, but he is not skillfull, able to dribble or create.

He has perfect attributes and skills to play this position. But again, many cons also that are applying on his mental state.

I was thinking more from a defensive balance prospective, but raphinha does a lot of off the ball work, so it could work with Neymar as basically the 10.

So yeah your team looks spicy.

topt

Xavi doesn't want Neymar because he's afraid he'll ruin the dressing room............but seem more than willing to gamble on Cancelo who City and Bayern have pretty much indirectly said have an awful attitude they don't want near their team even if he's quality.
he didnt have any attitude problems at Bayern, he is just not good enough anymore.

topt

I doubt he is scared Neymar destroys the dressing room.

Seems like Neymars team mates at Barca last time round loved him and most Brazil/PSG players seem the same.... bar some shite with Semedo when he was acting up a bit.

Sure Xavi commented in past about how much he liked playing with Neymar.

It will be about not getting his targets and Neymars cost/injury record would thin.
I heard Cavani also loved him

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

topt

Wasn't he dropped by Nagelsmann and he wasn't happy about it? I mean, I can understand why he was frustrated but few players would openly do that.

i wouldnt really call that an attitude problem, if it is we have quite a few problematic players starting with Muller

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
i wouldnt really call that an attitude problem, if it is we have quite a few problematic players starting with Muller

Not sure what Mueller did, to me it is the textbook definition of "attitude problem" when a player openly shows his or her displeasure to the manager and the club with certain moves, gestures or remarks.

behindbrowneyes

Taking emotions out and seeing this unemotionally due to his exit:

Lucho wants Dembele and wants to get rid of Neymar.
Xavi wanted to keep Dembele and is reportedly against Barca signing Neymar.
Not the greatest signs.

Focused on football, Neymar still is one of the best players in the world. Can he focus and stay healthy though? Did a return of a player that left ever turn into a success story apart from loaning/selling youth players to develop somewhere else and getting them back shaped?

Laplacian

Maybe Cavani is the cunt.

Anyway Neymar has not as far as aware been causing issues in dressing room at clubs any more than other top dogs do at times.

Even Messi was at is and ah cunt loves him.

Yes, Neymar has never really been a dressing room issue. Fans (Barca fans or not) just have a certain perception of him that paints him as a troublemaker, probably has something to do with his on pitch behavior or the way Neymar carries himself publicly. However, managers and players have never really complained about Neymar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans