Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
His lifestyle is the problem, not him being a diva or causing trouble in the dressing room. He likes to party and gamble way too much.
Him being a diva is also a problem. People pretend it is simply a moniker and should be left at that. A player with diva personality is 100% to cause conflict, not 99%. Then club and coach have to weigh that against his worth for the team.

I am okay with getting Neymar on a relatively cheap. But his personality is far from exceptional and could cause issues.

Also:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't think Neymar will cause any problems in the dressing room. I just don't think he has much to offer and his salary concerns me, it will be especially stupid to get him at the expense of say Ansu.

JamDav1982

Him being a diva is also a problem. People pretend it is simply a moniker and should be left at that. A player with diva personality is 100% to cause conflict, not 99%. Then club and coach have to weigh that against his worth for the team.

I am okay with getting Neymar on a relatively cheap. But his personality is far from exceptional and could cause issues.

Also:

That was more Xavi just being a precious twat than anything else.

Iniesta must be a cunt as well as he was winding him up also.

Horatio

You're welcome
That was more Xavi just being a precious twat than anything else.

Iniesta must be a cunt as well as he was winding him up also.
Your argument fully directed at the video included. Can assume you agree with the rest. Otherwise would have attacked that part as well.

Siuuuu

FinBarcelonafan

The club can’t be that worried about the dressing room if they’re about to sign Cancelo :lol:
True

At least Neymar worked once in Barcelona. Cancelo scares me way more, yet Xavi is obsessed with him. Weird. Of course, he knows Neymar better, but still. Sounds like a double standard.

Devils

Not looking good.

The way this is looking like it’s going to play out is that this guy will go to Saudi while we sign that stinky Portuguese ball of cheese, Joao Felix.

Sickening stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans