Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

Mabkout Al-Marri: “My advice to all Barça fans: leave the rumours that are useless and a waste of time. The issue is over. Neymar to Barcelona is DONE.”

He’s not backing down…

Save us from JAO FELIX

we dont need that bozo
Just read that too. Dude is balls deep into this neymar to Barcelona thing. Pause

JamDav1982

There are always these journalists types taking stances then refusing to back down.

Had same with Haaland when some claimed he was arriving at Barca and others claiming done deal to Real etc.

He may be correct or he may be too far in and realise just loses anyway if admits now he doesnt know.

Porque

As critical as I have been of Neymar, if his transfer falling through means we'll sign Joao Felix...then organizing inhouse poker tournaments it is.

Luckily I think that Xavi despises the idea of signing Felix much more than signing Neymar.

Xavi has a bit of crazy in his eye, and let me tell you, it may make him go Daniel Sancho.

Horatio

You're welcome
Luckily I think that Xavi despises the idea of signing Felix much more than signing Neymar.

Xavi has a bit of crazy in his eye, and let me tell you, it may make him go Daniel Sancho.
Owh damn...it took me until now to realize you didn't write Jaden Sancho and I actually know who you are referring to. Came across the news yesterday. Can't even remember how. Nasty business.

iniestaGOAT

EXCL: Neymar's story with Barca is OVER. His' camp has been pessimistic for a few days and now it's done.

As @FabrizioRomano revealed tonight about Al Hilal's offer to Neymar.

Ney is very close to giving the green light to the deal from Saudi Arabia.

@BarcaTimes #FCB 🇧🇷

Messigician

Mabkout Al-Marri: “My advice to all Barça fans: leave the rumours that are useless and a waste of time. The issue is over. Neymar to Barcelona is DONE.”

He’s not backing down…

Save us from JAO FELIX

we dont need that bozo
Putting his career on the line like me in 2019

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans