Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Stay on topic guys.

And as Morgan Freeman would say:

[YOUTUBE]GeixtYS-P3s[/YOUTUBE]

Wait Neymar is black? I thought he was Brazilian?!?
Haha kidding n e ways, the kid is a stud.. Shouldn't go to EPL. Body to fragile for it

ivan22

Excellent player. He has all the attributes to succeed in FC Barcelona.

to succeed in barca you have to have more than football attributes, and those he certainly has NOT got! he's a spoiled kid with an ego about to explode. he should go to inter (Serie A in general) and be the next balo-faggot-elli. imagine him sitting on the bench for 90% of his time, I doubt he'd accept this role. however, this is just an estimation of mine...he's an excelent footballer - no doubt - but I don't think he fits in at barca

F

Flavia

to succeed in barca you have to have more than football attributes, and those he certainly has NOT got! he's a spoiled kid with an ego about to explode. he should go to inter (Serie A in general) and be the next balo-faggot-elli. imagine him sitting on the bench for 90% of his time, I doubt he'd accept this role. however, this is just an estimation of mine...he's an excelent footballer - no doubt - but I don't think he fits in at barca

He's not... He's still very young and had an incident, but he's not like that anymore.

gingerless

i don't think it's only just that incident flavia, i mean look at him and his stupid haircut. he thinks he's the chris brown of football, and he's a diving little fucker so i don't think it's just that one incident and now he's all good. we will wait and see how he turns out though, in terms of his attitude but i doubt he'll improve much

F

Flavia

i don't think it's only just that incident flavia, i mean look at him and his stupid haircut. he thinks he's the chris brown of football, and he's a diving little fucker so i don't think it's just that one incident and now he's all good. we will wait and see how he turns out though, in terms of his attitude but i doubt he'll improve much

I was one that highly criticized him when that was due, and it was just that incident. I follow him closely. He's been good ever since, and it's really just prejudice (not to mention lame) to judge him based on his haircut, ffs.

ivan22

exactly what I wanted to say. lmao @ the haircut :lol:

gingerless

:lol:

obviously i didn't mean he is an asshole/has attitude problems because of his haircut

what i mean is, look at our squad. none of them have a haircut like that which does send out a message, if you don't know what type of message then i'm not going to explain. none of them have grills (spelling?) and they haven't had the same problems in the past. i guess i just don't think he'll make it here in barca if he wants to keep his haircut and be non-sacrificial for his team mates

but like i said. we will see....

F

Flavia

what i mean is, look at our squad. none of them have a haircut like that which does send out a message

1288718144xNWmT8.jpg

P

PhilS

"A todos los jugadores les gustaría jugar en el Barcelona y a mí también". Quote from Neymar today, he'd love to play for Barca.

I don't know how much more encouragement Barca needs. This type of situation is why the club has that huge line of credit, so they can make a bid when the time is ripe.

No coach in the world would keep this talent on the bench 90% of the time. The Trident has been together on the field almost all the time this year because they have all been playing great, none of them have had to miss very many games at all, and, most importantly, the team has been drastically weakened whenever Pep has used alternatives at forward. None of the subs at this position have done well (though Bojan might be perking up now).

I would think Neymar would be on the field about half the time next year, more if any of the Trident got significant injuries. He would score 15-20 goals. He would still play for both Brazil and Brazil under 21/23, so that would be enough playing time for him to develop. Each of the Trident would play just a little bit less, and no other player would get very many minutes at all up front.

Wouldn't it be nice this week to have an alternative forward like this? Not have to hurry Messi back, still having enough firepower to beat any team? You would have a team deep enough to have a great shot at the Treble every year. A team that could win CL even if Messi got hurt.

When Neymar is the leading scorer in Europe in a few years, after he's carried Brazil to the World Cup in 2014, it will be pretty clear that he would help any team.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
"A todos los jugadores les gustaría jugar en el Barcelona y a mí también". Quote from Neymar today, he'd love to play for Barca.

I don't know how much more encouragement Barca needs. This type of situation is why the club has that huge line of credit, so they can make a bid when the time is ripe.

No coach in the world would keep this talent on the bench 90% of the time. The Trident has been together on the field almost all the time this year because they have all been playing great, none of them have had to miss very many games at all, and, most importantly, the team has been drastically weakened whenever Pep has used alternatives at forward. None of the subs at this position have done well (though Bojan might be perking up now).

I would think Neymar would be on the field about half the time next year, more if any of the Trident got significant injuries. He would score 15-20 goals. He would still play for both Brazil and Brazil under 21/23, so that would be enough playing time for him to develop. Each of the Trident would play just a little bit less, and no other player would get very many minutes at all up front.

Wouldn't it be nice this week to have an alternative forward like this? Not have to hurry Messi back, still having enough firepower to beat any team? You would have a team deep enough to have a great shot at the Treble every year. A team that could win CL even if Messi got hurt.

When Neymar is the leading scorer in Europe in a few years, after he's carried Brazil to the World Cup in 2014, it will be pretty clear that he would help any team.

I wish it were so simple Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans