Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
A bit maturity both in his character and game & he'll really be a very good footballer... probably not as great as the one he's compared to, read Pele, but definitely a very good footballer

Trequartista

The good
Spanish league and Serie A would suit him more,EPl would destroy his career in such young age especially if its Chelsea or City
but yeah a player who will be looking to be world's best player in the coming years in the same team with a player who will be looking to show he is the best in world would be a disaster

F

Flavia

He's not trouble anymore, he has really improved on that aspect. He's more humble now. Everthing that happened last year seemed to had a great impact on him.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Neymar Racism Row

So now there is racism row concerning Neymar. There was a banana thrown on to the field near where he was. That is such a shame and absolutely disgusting. However Neymar has said all the fans in the stadium were jeering and talks about the atmosphere of racism. I think he is mistaken, and I can understand him mistaking people booing him for racist chanting after having seen a Banana thrown in his direction. The Scotland fans were booing him because they believed he fiegned injury and dived for the penalty. There was no racist chanting. Neymar obviouslsy thinks the booing was racist because he had just had a banana thrown at him by one idiot in the crowd.

They say the Banana was from the end where the Brazil fans were siiting. But I doubt it was a Brazil fan that did it. The emirates stadium was full of fans from both sides sitting together, there wasn't 1 single end that was totally fans of one team, and if there was a part of the stadium predominantly with fans of one team there was the odd fan of the other team sat with them.

As for Neymar's performance, it was WORLD CLASS! Pep should sign him up! At 19 doing the things he did today was amazing. Goalscorer, playmaker, passer, skills, touch, vision. He would score hat-tricks as often as Messi if he joined Barca. It's crazy he is only 19. I read an article of how he got his club manager the sack by saying it's him or me and thought the guy is a total **** and we shouldn't sign him.....but after seeing him today and hearing people say he's improved on his attitude, we surely should sign him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans