Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

I read an article about his club president wanting him to stay in Brazil nearly all his career like Pele did.

P

PhilS

“I'd like to play alongside Messi,” he told El Mundo Deportivo.

“I think together we could form an excellent partnership.

“To be known as the Brazilian Messi would be terrific. I watch Barca whenever I can - they can win everything.”

This has to be, it is destiny. Just make this one buy this summer, mortgage Camp Nou to get the money if need be.

Sure, it would make sense to bring in a cheaper, lower-profile, but useful 4th forward for next year or two. Someone who would be happy playing 2-3000 minutes a year, a good 4th pick but not a potential 1st stringer.

But bringing in Neymar type of talent could be the key move for lots and lots of championships for the next decade. What would be essential would be Neymar understanding that he needs to develop, to learn to do what makes the Barca forwards such complete players, to accept the #4 role for a while.

gingerless

u want him to replace pedro? or david villa?

we had a neymar in bojan a few years ago.... patience

Last edited:

karthik

The pressure will be just too much for him or any other kid. It wont be so easy to break-in and cement a place in 'this' Barcelona team if he is signed. Exciting player, but NO from my side.

ivan22

WTF! I dont know how necessary this is, but what a sweet move, he's realy quick!

like some others in here I see no need in signing him. Our attacking line is perfect as it is right now, plus there is bojan (who will be awesome again) and theres ibi, too. We should sign a CB and maybe a FB, but not a striker.

I don't want to see him in madrid, that's all. I think he should go to inter

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Chelsea offered a £30 million bid for Neymar and Santos turned it down. Asking for around 36 million.This fellow has got talent but even if we don't take his other problems (maturity and super uber inflated ego etc.) in mind, this guy is over priced for an unproven 19 yr old. he probably would cost some more when the race begins in the summer and it's not wise to put 2/3rd of the transfer money on him while we could get a backup striker for a better price and a CB.

Aasim

Bumbleman
We have Deulofeu coming through anyway so why spend €40m on this guy who needs time to adapt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans