Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
what do you suggest then?

Have no one in particular now. Gotta wait and see how Villa will do after coming back from injury. Messi, Villa, Tello, Pedro, Alexis, Cuenca, Afellay... way too many players upfront. Not sure if Barca is interested in spending for another striker, even if Afellay leaves. Unless we see Villa or someone else leaves as well.

T

tariqo

Have no one in particular now. Gotta wait and see how Villa will do after coming back from injury. Messi, Villa, Tello, Pedro, Alexis, Cuenca, Afellay... way too many players upfront. Not sure if Barca is interested in spending for another striker, even if Afellay leaves. Unless we see Villa or someone else leaves as well.

neymar >>Tello, Pedro, Alexis, Cuenca, Afellay

la masia my ass

we need a true strikers

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Finally, everyone sees we need Neymar. It pains me that it took us having to lose the CL and La Liga for people to see this.

impeh

Hi, its me..
I agree we need him, but dont see it happening this year. We would have way too many forwards, and pep wont sell Villa/Afellay .. certainly not any of the la masia kids.

We dont necessarily need a plan B (same thing happened against inter), we just need someone else who can score AND draw defenders. Neymar would do that. Only Messi and iniesta (and sanchez and i guess, but if was his first season..) can take people on one on one but iniesta isnt a goal scorer. Neymar would take at least 2 players from messi in each game, rather than having him surround by 3/4.

Being english.. i dont know what hes like off the pitch, no one talks about him here really, but we have alves/adriano (and i think hes friends with messi?) so he would happily fit in.
But like mentioned above, if he honestly thinks he can be better than messi, or the star of the team.. although there's nothing wrong with that and hes clearly a talent, that would NOT work here. Need to keep messi happy at all costs.

There are other options, probably just as expensive (Falcao/Cavani) But none of them play on the wing as good as neymar and although they have more European and CL experience IF Neymar does turn out to be amazing, we'd regret not buying him. (certainly if he ends up at madrid or somewhere)

Lots of things for Pep to consider if he does stay, and even so we desperately need a CB and a left back (thats gonna be a good 35/40m) which may be another reason why Neymar wont be coming in the summer.

Whilst im kinda ranting :lol: it would be nice if we shot from outside the box more often, or even worked on freekicks. The amount of times games would be tight and ronaldinho would pop up with a freekick.. we dont have that anymore.

caseballs89

Panicking too much already.....with a fit and in form Villa and Pedro, Neymar is not needed.

He is too much of a risk when has has only played in Brazil would like to see some type of deal where he goes to someone like Porto or something for a year.

Sent from the future on my Galaxy S5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans